How it started

sHE beLIevED
"Pabo," you muttered.

"Ermm, excuse ME!", Sohyun screamed at her. "Were you talking to ME?!"

Before you could reply, Sohyun has already grabbed her by the hair.

"Pabo, pabo, pabo! whatever you say about me, you're times three!!!", she yelled again while pulling you's hair harshly.

Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Aniyo! stop it, please!!", she cried.

"Why the hell are you crying for?! You expect Kim Jaejoong Oppa to stop me?!"

"Yah, Yapendagae!! Let her go!"

you stopped crying in pain as she heard the person she was waiting for.

"J-Jaejoong Oppa...", you said smiling softly.

"Jae Oppa!", Sohyun yelped then ran off.

She saw the rest of the 4Minute gang stand by the door murmuring. They weren't as bad as the youngest, Sohyun, but they still hated you.

"you , gwenchana?"

"Ne...", she replied while fixing her hair.

she walked out of the room, and headed towards her locker.

"you, where are you going?" Jaejoong was following her.

"Oppa, you should go back to class... They'll be looking for you," she said rushing her words.

"Arasseo, if you come with me..."

She slowly nodded, and they walked into the classroom together.

"Omo, you! Gwenchana?!" cried Hye Mi.

"Unnie... Don't worry about me... I'm okay," she answered calmly.

*******

"Why the hell would Sohyun do that?! What a !", Hye Mi retorted. "People like her don't deserve touching someone with such beautiful hair..."

you giggled as Hye Mi's fingers ran down her light brown hair.

"you, Hye Mi!", Myungsoo yelled while running to them with Hoya. "Quick, it's J-Jaejoong and Sohyun!"

Before you or Hye Mi questioned him, they were already being dragged across the hallway, towards a crowd...

you recognized 4Minute all crowding around. They smirked as they saw Hye Mi and you pull through the crowd.

When they got to the centre of the crowd........ Both their jaws dropped open.

Jaejoong and Sohyun were making out!

*Wh-What is this...?!* you yelled at herself. *Why... Are they kissing?!*

They stopped kissing, and Jaejoong looked up at you. He smirked, and you ran away.

"you, you!" Hye Mi's voice echoed in the hallway

*Why, Jaejoong Oppa?! You... You're my boyfriend..... Right?*

She ran outside to where Myungsoo, Hoya and the rest of Infinite were.

"Aish... I knew that Kim Jaejoong wasn't good enough for you..." Myungsoo said as he rubbed her back.

"Oppa never loved me.." she whispered.

"We do...", Hoya said while giggling. "For truth"

"you...." Hye Mi walked closer to you, and rubbed the back of her neck. "Jaejoong never--"

"Unnie, I know... Jaejoong never loved me... It was all that stupid dare his friends made up.."

All of Infinite shot glares at Hye Mi.

"AIGOO, you... You've got all these Oppas and... All these Unnies!"

you giggled as the rest of Nine Muses came out from inside the building.

--------------

"This is the story of how that "boyfriend" of mine broke my heart... I know it was just a joke, but no one would've understood how much I loved him... Every time... Always... He was always there for me.. To keep me safe... But I guess our relationship broke for a reason... Maybe there is someone else out there waiting for me..." Choi you