time with the real Kim Myungsoo

sHE beLIevED

"So, you, where do you want to go today?" Myungsoo asks a few seconds after the hug. 

"Hm, I'm not sure, Oppa. You can decide where to go." Myungsoo and you were both still feeling uneasy after that hug. "But, Oppa, I'd like to go to an outdoor place first, arasseo?" you said smiling. The way that she was smiling made Myungsoo smile too. "Arasseo, let's go."

 

Back in the Classroom

"What?! Did you find them?!" Mr Hwang asked hitting the table hard. "Aniyo, Mr Hwang." Sungyeol answered as Hyemi smacked her own forehead. 'Aish,you, where have you gone this time?' she thought. 'Hope you don't get hurt this time...' Mr Hwang was going crazy, so the students found this as an opportunity to talk to each other. "AHAHAHA, Myungsoo and you are so rebel! If I went to skip out like that, my parents would kick me out of the house!" students said to one another.

"Maybe they're on a date?" another suggests. "Aww~ How cute!" 

"ENOOOUGHHHH!" 

All the students shut their mouths and went back to their seating positions. Mr Hwang was in a rage, and nobody wanted to mess with him. There was a quiet knock on the door. "Um, excuse me?" Sungyeol opened the door as the school nurse entered. "Mr Hwang, as you can see, Kim Myungsoo and Choi you haven't attended class. That is because you is badly injured, and I let them out for the day. Kim Myungsoo is there to take care of her, sir." the nurse bowed, then left quietly.

"Huh, the nurse might be in ka hoots with those two!" Mr Hwang said. "Alright, class, back to work." Sungyeol and Jaejoong took their seats. 'She's hurt?' Jaejoong thought to himself, and started getting really worried. 'How could she trust that Kim Myungsoo? What has he ever done to help her?'  Hyoyeon was sitting next to Jaejoong, and she decided to play around with him. "Jaejoong~" she said cutely. "Oppa~" she said again, still not getting any attention from Jaejoong.  "Yah~" she said playfully. "Oppa,,I know what happened to you Ah." she said, hoping to get the expected attention. "What is it?" Jaejoong asks.

"Well, Oppa~ I can't tell you... It's..a little private. I would only be able to tell my boyfriend, which I can happily accept you for." she said. "Tch, forget it." he answered. 'I'll just find out for myself.'

 

During Recess

After class, Jaejoong went to find HyeMi. 'She might wanna know what's going on with her best friend , right?' When Jaejoong finally found her, he told her exactly what he was going to do. "Let's go visit the school nurse." They made their way to the medical services room, and found her in there. Hyemi lightly knocked on the door, and the nurse came to open it. "Yes? How can I help you?" she asked. "Well," Hyemi started, "you was here earlier, right?" the nurse nodded. "Exactly what happened to her?" 

"Well, she came here bleeding with blood and a few bruises and cuts on her face. When I cleaned her wombs, I realized that she might of been hit by glass or something..." Jaejoong and Hyemi were so shocked to hear this. "H-Hit by glass?!" Jaejoong asked to confirm it. The nurse nodded. "Luckily, her boyfriend was there to comfort her." she said smiling. "B-Boyfriend?!" they were both very surprised. 

"Of course, it's Kim Myungsoo!" 

 

On the other side...

"Wow, Oppa, look at the ocean... It's so beautiful..." Myungsoo laughed . "Do you remember being here when you were younger?" he asked looking out to the sea. "...Ah~ Of course I do! Myungsoo Oppa used to bring me here all the time!" Myungsoo and you smiled at the memory. "Oppa, Thankyou for being an amazing friend... And I'm sorry for acting so rude to you..." Myungsoo shook his head. "I should be the one saying sorry, yah... What I have done to you is unforgivable."

"Oppa..."

"Mianhaeyo, you, it's just that... A lot of things are happening back home, and I've been putting it all on you."   "Oppa..." she repeated. "I'm not expecting you to forgive me or anything," 

"Oppa." she said seriously.

"But please, can you--" Myungsoo got interrupted when she grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards her. His lips and her lips met. Both Myungsoo and you we're shocked of her sudden actions. She didn't know what she was doing... It was hr heart controlling her. 'Eh?! What the hell am I doing?! O-Oppa... Must be feeling very awkward...'  And with that, you pulled herself back. "I, ah, Oppa... Please forgive me... It's just, ah... I...couldn't control myself, because...I like you." you didn't realise that Myungsoo also liked her. Well, not like. Love.

"But, Oppa... I guess we're equal now, huh..." Myungsoo nods. "you, I'm sorry... But...the reason I was acting weird was because, I , um... I'm getting married." you was so horrified. "M-Married?" she stuttered. "C-Congratulatons, Oppa~" there was silence between the two of them. "I-I'll be going to school now, Oppa. I'm feeling fine again." Myungsoo was confused. "heading back to school? you..."

She continued walking. "you..." he repeated, and ran after her. 

"you, what's wrong?" Myungsoo asked. "It's nothing, Oppa. I just want to go back to school...." Myungsoo nods, buknows that's not the reason why she's acting this way. 'I wish I knew a way to make her feel better.'

when they arrived at school, Mr Hwang opened the door. "Take your seats." he said. The two sat together, at the back. They were doing a maths lesson. you concentrated on the maths, but Myungsoo couldn't help thinking what he did to her. And especially the kiss...what was it all about? 

An hour later, the bell rings and it's time to go home. "Everyone, times up, now go home. But, i'd like to speak to Kim Myungsoo and Choi you." They both sighed, and walked towards the front of the room. Mr Hwang sighed. "Okay, what happened the other day? Why did you two run from class?" They both knew that this could lead to a detention. Before Myungsoo could say anything, you spoke up. "Mianhaeyo, Mr Hwang. That was my fault."

Myungsoo's eyes widened. "Aniyo! It was me who pulled her out of the classroom! Mr Hwang, didn't you see me pull her out?" Mr Hwang nodded. "Myungsoo, you could go home, you, I'd like to speak to you more." Myungsoo was worried about her. He closed the door after himself, but did not leave. 

"So, you, what's going on? This isn't like you... Why did you decide to lie and defend Kim Myungsoo?" This questio was way to easy for her to answer. 'It's because..I love him.' she couldn't tell Mr Hwang that... "It's because it was partly my fault it happened that day, sir." 

Mr Hwang continued to talk to you, and they finally finished. 

She walked out of the classroom, and saw Myungsoo asleep beside the door. 'Should I wake him up?' she asked herself. She bent down beside him, and started tapping his shoulders. "Oppa, wake up..." Myungsoo's eyes opened immediately. "you!" 

"Yah, Oppa... What are you still doing here?"

 

To be continued...