Chapter 7 Troublemaker

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

Haneul High School…

 

*Cha Eunwoo arrives at the school beforehand and leaves a note in her locker. He sees Eum Yoonjin heading this way, he runs away and quickly hides behind the wall. Eum Yoonjin opens her locker and sees the secret admirer note. She gets surprised at first by this. It’s her first time she has received something like this. Eum Yoonjin clutches the note in her chest smiling to herself.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Who could this secret admirer be? *sighs* But whoever it will be I’m happy. 

 

*Eum Yoonjin grabs her books, puts them into her backpack and skips away. Cha Eunwoo chuckles and leaves the scene. In the midst of school, she receives a text message from her boyfriend Jang Dongyoon. It reads “Meet me at Angels Coffee after school. Let’s go on a date” 

 

Eum Yoonjin: A date? It’s been a while since I went on a date with Dongyoon oppa. 

 

*Eum Yoonjin spends the rest of the day looking forward to her date with Jang Dongyoon.

 

After school…

 

*Students leave the school building talking and laughing amongst themselves. Eum Yoonjin heads to the bus stop to meet Jang Dongyoon but suddenly she gets a phone call from Hwang Inyeop. She giggles and answers the call.

 

Eum Yoonjin: What could Inyeop oppa be calling be about? Is he going to finally ask me out on a date?

 

*Eum Yoonjin answers the call with a joyful heart but she receives horrible news. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, what is it? What? I’m on my way.

 

*Eum Yoonjin quickly takes a taxi and arrives at the police station. She finds Hwang Inyeop and his gang Bloody Pirates receiving questioning from the police. She runs to him.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Officer, what’s the problem?

 

Head chief: His gang robbed a bank.

 

Eum Yoonjin: What? How much?

 

Later…

 

*After settling the mess with the police, Hwang Inyeop, Eum Yoonjin and his gang Bloody Pirates gets released from the police force. Eum Yoonjin suddenly walks away. He forces Bloody Pirates to leave. Hwang Inyeop runs after Eum Yoonjin and grabs her wrist.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Yoonjin ah, wait!

 

*Eum Yoonjin turns around bawling in tears. Hwang Inyeop gets flustered by this.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Are you crying?

 

Eum Yoonjin: How could you do a horrible crime like this, oppa? Do you know how much trouble I went through to fix this situation for you? Do you?

 

Hwang Inyeop: What’s with you-

 

Eum Yoonjin: Why did you have to cause trouble in the first place? What’s wrong with you? 

 

Hwang Inyeop: I had to okay? It’s something I can’t say.

 

*Eum Yoonjin pushes him away and leaves the scene frustrated. He scratches the back of his neck furiously. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: , what do I do now? You ing idiot, why can’t you tell her why you robbed the bank in the first place? , what’s wrong with me? Now what do I do? She probably hates my guts. How am I going to make it up to her?

 

*Hwang Inyeop leaves the scene in frustration and anger