Chapter 19 Moved On

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

Next day…

 

*Eum Yoonjin heads to school with heavy footsteps. She opens her locker and takes out her books. She gets greeted by-

 

Cha Eunwoo: Good morning nuna!

 

Eum Yoonjin: Good morning *sighs deeply*

 

Cha Eunwoo: Is something wrong nuna?

 

Eum Yoonjin: No nothing is wrong. I’m fine.

 

Cha Eunwoo: You sure? You seem so down. Did something happen with your boyfriend?

 

*Eum Yoonjin suddenly breaks down into tears and Cha Eunwoo hugs her and pats her back.

 

Later…

 

*Cha Eunwoo hands her a coffee can while she’s on the bench wiping her tears away. She looks up and accepts the can. He sits down beside her.

 

Cha Eunwoo: Care to tell me what happened?

 

Eum Yoonjin: I got into a fight with my boyfriend and then I dumped him.

 

Cha Eunwoo: I’m so sorry to hear about that. I know how much you loved him.

 

Eum Yoonjin: I did. Why did he have to change? 

 

Cha Eunwoo: You know he may have changed but my love for you doesn’t change.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Huh? 

 

Cha Eunwoo: Look, nuna, I had a crush on you since middle school. 

I like you so can you at least give me a chance to-

 

*Eum Yoonjin grabs his collar, leans in to him and kisses him. Cha Eunwoo melts and kisses him back. 

 

Few weeks later...

 

*After that day, Cha Eunwoo and Eum Yoonjin started dating and Hwang Inyeop wasn’t so happy about this news.

 

*Hwang Inyeop waits outside for Eum Yoonjin. He saw her leaving the school talking to her friends. He grabs her wrist.

 

Hwang Inyeop: We need to talk.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Talk about what? FYI, you’re the one who ruined our relationship.

 

Hwang Inyeop: I know I’m sorry but I can explain I-

 

Eum Yoonjin: I don’t want to hear about it. You know what?

Just don’t talk to me.

We’re over!

 

Hwang Inyeop: Yoonjin ah, please *grabs her wrist harder*

 

Eum Yoonjin: Ow! Let go of me!

 

*Just then Cha Eunwoo comes and grabs his wrist

 

Cha Eunwoo: What do you think you are doing to my girlfriend?

 

Eum Yoonjin: Baby~

 

Cha Eunwoo: Let go of her. She clearly doesn’t want to be with you anymore.

 

Hwang Inyeop: You little-

 

Cha Eunwoo: Let’s go jagiyah. 

 

*Cha Eunwoo drags Eum Yoonjin away from this scene. Hwang Inyeop screams in anger.

 

Hwang Inyeop’s mind: I won’t let you date my love. I know what you are up to and I won’t let you.

She’s going to come back to me. You’ll see. *walks away*

 

Eum Yoonjin: Baby, you’re holding onto my arm so tight

 

Cha Eunwoo: *lets go* I’m sorry I just-

 

Eum Yoonjin: It’s okay. It’s all his fault for starting this mess in the first place. I- *tears up*

 

Cha Eunwoo: It’s okay jagi. You don’t deserve him besides you have me. I’ll make you the happiest girl in the entire world.

 

Eum Yoonjin: I love you baby.

 

Cha Eunwoo: I love you too. *hugs her, looks into her eyes and kisses her*

 

*Cha Eunwoo smirks thinking to himself 

 

Cha Eunwoo’s mind: Looks like I won the game Inyeop shi.

She will never come back for you.