Chapter 5 Missing You

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

Saturday afternoon…

 

*Eum Yoonjin and Jang Dongyoon are finally out on a date after several weeks of not seeing each other due to his business trip and stuff. But instead of the happy and cheerful Eum Yoonjin he knew and loved, she was acting different today. Very off. In fact she kept wandering into space. 

 

Jang Dongyoon: Are you okay babe?

 

Eum Yoonjin: Mm yeah I’m fine oppa really.

 

*Eum Yoonjin fake smiles but continues to stare into space thinking of Hwang Inyeop.

 

Eum Yoonjin’s mind: I miss you oppa… I wish you were here with me. *sighs*

 

Later that night...

 

*Hwang Inyeop drowns himself with alcohol drinking at the bar alone trying not to think of Eum Yoonjin but it’s no use. He misses her deeply. That cute smile of hers, her aegyo, her following him around everywhere, her laughing at the words he says. He missed her so badly. 

 

Hwang Inyeop’s mind: Ugh, why do this girl keep wandering in my mind? There’s no way I have feelings for her. No way… *chugs another bottle of beer*

 

*Hwang Inyeop ends up coming to the front of her house completely drunk.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Why am I in front of her house? Why do I always keep coming to her?

Why does it always have to be her? Why?

 

*Hwang Inyeop kicks the wall in frustration. He suddenly sees the light of her bedroom on. He looks up and sees her silhouette. He steps back and knocks on a garbage can. He gets dumbfounded and leaves the scene on his motorcycle. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: , I hope she didn’t see me! 

 

*Eum Yoonjin opens her bedroom window to see what’s causing the sound. She looks down and finds a knocked garbage can and cats eating from there.

 

Eum Yoonjin: What the- How did that- *shrugs*

 

*Eum Yoonjin closes the window again and continues to dance thinking about Hwang Inyeop. She looks at his leather jacket. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oh … I forgot to return this to him. Looks like I have to return to him next time I see him. *squeals* God, why does he have to be so cute? 

 

*Eum Yoonjin falls sound asleep thinking about Hwang Inyeop.