Chapter 2 Protect Her

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

*After that day, she started following Hwang Inyeop around like a lost puppy. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Where are you going next, oppa?

 

Hwang Inyeop: Stop calling me that! Get lost!

 

*Hwang Inyeop pushes her away but she runs back to him with a huge smile on her face.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, if you don’t have anything to do, why don’t we eat? I’m hungry *stomach growls* Hehe…

 

*Hwang Inyeop gets on the motorcycle and looks back at her. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: Are you coming or not? 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Coming!!

 

*Eum Yoonjin runs and gets on the motorcycle with him. Together they head to a burger place. Hwang Inyeop stares into space as Eum Yoonjin eats happily in front of him. Eum Yoonjin noticed he hasn’t touched his food. At all.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oh, oppa, you haven’t touched your food yet. Are you not hungry?

 

*Hwang Inyeop snaps back into reality and looks back at her. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: Oh right. *takes a bite*

 

*Eum Yoonjin smiles watching him eat. She doesn’t notice that she has sauce on her lips. He suddenly leans toward her making her surprised. She closes her eyes.

 

Eum Yoonjn’s mind: What’s he doing? Omo, is he gonna kiss me?

 

*She slightly opens her eyes and sees Hwang Inyeop wipe the sauce off her lips with his thumb. He leans back to his seat.

 

Hwang Inyeop: You had sauce on your lips. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oh haha oops. *smiles*

 

*Hwang Inyeop pats Eum Yoonjin’s head. Suddenly Hwang Inyeop’s heart started beating rapidly. He begins to melt making eye contact with her once again.

 

Hwang Inyeop’s mind: What’s with me? Do I like her? Why do I have this feeling that I need to protect her?