Chapter 3 His First Love

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

Meanwhile that evening...

 

*Hwang Inyeop chugs a bottle of beer as he’s in the bar with his gang members.

 

Gunjoo: Whoa, whoa, boss, don’t go so hard on yourself.

 

Shinyoung: Did something happen, boss?

 

Taeoh: Yeah, tell us, tell us!

 

Hwang Inyeop: Nothing happened, alright!! *leaves the bar*

 

Gunjoo: What’s with him?

 

Shinyoung & Taeoh: *shrugs* I don’t know. Beats me.

 

*Hwang Inyeop leaves the bar into the streets. His head starts to throb as images of Eum Yoonjin flash into his mind. He grabs his head screaming. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: What’s with me? Why am I thinking of her? Am I in love with her? No no this can’t be happening…

 

*Hwang Inyeop wanders the streets like a drunkard. He suddenly bonks into-

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, are you okay? What’s wrong?

 

*He falls into her arms

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, oppa!!

 

Later…

 

*Hwang Inyeop wakes up in Eum Yoonjin’s bedroom. He sits up and looks around with unfamiliar surroundings.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Where am I? *grabs his head* What happened?

 

Eum Yoonjin: You fainted. Did something happen, oppa?

 

Hwang Inyeop: Nothing happened.

 

Eum Yoonjin: No something happened. You didn’t get drunk, did you?

 

Hwang Inyeop: No.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Stay put, oppa. I’ll get you something to eat.

 

*Eum Yoonjin comes back a few moments later with a tray of food in her hands. She places it on the table.

 

Eum Yoonjin: It’s not much but I hope you like it.

 

*Hwang Inyeop shoves the food in his mouth. She sits down beside him watching him. She smiles widely at him. When he suddenly made eye contact with her, he could feel his heart beating faster for her. He suddenly stands up and leaves from the bedroom window. Eum Yoonjin calls out to him.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Wait, oppa!! You forgot your jacket!!

 

*Eum Yoonjin smiles to herself as she holds his leather jacket. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Bloody Pirates? Huh? What’s this? *reads the fine print at the very bottom* Hwang Inyeop… Hwang Inyeop… that’s a cool name for a guy like him. I hope he comes back soon so I return this to him.