Chapter 11 First Date

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

Next day after school…

 

*Eum Yoonjin heads out of the school and sees Hwang Inyeop standing in front of his car looking at his cellphone while waiting for her. She runs to him with a huge smile on her face.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa!!!

 

*Hwang Inyeop hugs her

 

Hwang Inyeop: Someone is happy to see me!!

 

Eum Yoonjin: *nods* You have no idea how much I was looking forward to the weekend with you!!

 

Hwang Inyeop: Are you ready to go?

 

Eum Yoonjin: I didn’t bring my luggage with me.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Don’t worry. We are going to your place first to get your stuff then we’re going there together.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Where are we going, anyways?

 

Hwang Inyeop: I’m not going to tell you til we get there.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Not fair! *pouts*

 

Hwang Inyeop: It’s a surprise, love, you’ll see.

 

*Hwang Inyeop and Eum Yoonjin drives away and Cha Eunwoo witnesses this scene.

 

Cha Eunwoo: Looks like she got another boyfriend, I see. Well she won’t be happy with him any longer. *walks away*

 

Later…

 

*Hwang Inyeop helps her put her luggage in the trunk.

 

Eum Yoonjin’s mom: I don’t understand why you have to date a bad boy like him in the first place.

 

Stepdad: Don’t you think you’re harsh on her? *to Eum Yoonjin* Have fun you two!!

 

Eum Yoonjin: Bye umma appa!! *waves and leaves with Hwang Inyeop*

 

Eum Yoonjin’s mom: *sighs* She shouldn’t have dated him.

 

Stepdad: Just let her be. Besides this is her first boyfriend after the death of Dongyoon. Don’t you think she needs happiness in her life for once?

 

Eum Yoonjin’s mom: I don’t know yeobo. I don’t know. 

 

Later that night…

 

*They arrive at Songjeong

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, I love it here! This place is beautiful!

 

Hwang Inyeop: I’m glad you like it! Wait until you see what I have in store for you.

 

*The InJin couple enjoys their time together at Songjeong. It was finally evening, time for dinner but Hwang Inyeop had something more planned for the two of them.

 

Eum Yoonjin: I’m hungry, oppa.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Me too. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Let’s go!! *drags him away*

 

*Hwang Inyeop chuckles at Eum Yoonjin’s cuteness. They enjoy their dinner talking and laughing amongst themselves until Hwang Inyeop suddenly stands up and heads to the stage.

 

Hwang Inyeop: I’ll like to sing a special song to my love. 

 

*Hwang Inyeop grabs the guitar and sings “To You My Light” and Eum Yoonjin looks at him with affection feeling touched by the special event he prepared for her. After his special performance, he comes down and holds her hand.

 

Hwang Inyeop: What do you think? It’s not much but I-

 

*Eum Yoonjin cuts him off by hugging him tight squealing

 

Eum Yoonjin: I loved it, oppa!! Thank you!!

 

Hwang Inyeop: But that’s not all

 

Eum Yoonjin: Huh, it’s not? What do you mean?

 

*Just then Hwang Inyeop suddenly grabs her hand and pulls her to the centre of the stage. He wraps his arms around her waist. She gets flustered at first but she melts instantly. She soon wrapped her arms around his neck and the two danced together enjoying each other’s company and most importantly each other. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: You know, Yoonjin ah, you’re the first girl I ever loved and I will love. I’ll make you the happiest girl in the entire world.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, I don’t know what to say I-

 

*Hwang Inyeop puts his finger on her lips

 

Hwang Inyeop: You don’t have to say anything. I know.

 

Eum Yoonjin: What do you mean? I don’t-

 

*Hwang Inyeop suddenly leans in and kisses her. She melts into the kiss and kisses him back. She enjoys the rest of the weekend with him enjoying their time together as an official couple.