Chapter 12 Kisses

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)


Saturday…

 

*Eum Yoonjin is in her bedroom reading a book until she gets a sudden phone call from Hwang Inyeop. She answers the phone.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa~ 

 

Hwang Inyeop: Where are you?

 

Eum Yoonjin: At home, why?

 

Hwang Inyeop: Can you come out then? I miss you

 

Eum Yoonjin: Okay oppa, hold on! I’ll be right down!!

 

*Eum Yoonjin heads downstairs and opens the door for him. She finds him holding onto his side bleeding. She opens widely in shock and helps him inside.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, what happened to you? 

 

Hwang Inyeop: I got into a fight and-

 

Eum Yoonjin: Let’s get you cleaned up. 

 

*Eum Yoonjin takes him upstairs to her bedroom. He sits up on her bed while she runs and grabs the first aid kit. She runs back to him.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, take off your shirt. I have to-

 

*Hwang Inyeop does as he’s told. He takes off his shirt and reveals his abs. She covers her eyes blushing tomato red.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Um… this is my first time treating wounds like this. I don’t know if I can do this but I’ll try.

 

*Eum Yoonjin treats his wounds and bandages his side. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: There all done. You should rest, oppa. 

 

*Eum Yoonjin gets up from the bed and tries to walk away but he grabs onto her wrist.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Wait, don’t go, love. Stay with me. I came here to see you. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: I missed you, oppa. Alot.

 

Hwang Inyeop: But I’m here now. 

 

*Eum Yoonjin nods

 

*Hwang Inyeop looks into her eyes for a long time before he leans in and kisses her. He slams his lips onto hers. She melts into the kiss and kisses him back. She wraps her arms around his neck as the two’s moment becomes burning passionate than ever before. She leans her head on his chest. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa?

 

Hwang Inyeop: Hm?

 

Eum Yoonjin: Promise me you will stay out of trouble?

 

Hwang Inyeop: *pecks her lips* Promise.