Epilogue Marry Me?

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

*Hwang Inyeop and Eum Yoonjin have taken the next steps to spend their future together. They recently moved in together and he helped her set up her own mart business. 

 

*The InJin couple got back together after a year and a half, and he treated her way better than he did before. He made her the happiest girl in the entire world and she couldn’t imagine her life without him. He was always there for her and it meant everything to her. She wanted to spend eternity with him but when will he ever propose? 

 

*Eum Yoonjin leans her head on his shoulder and he pecks her forehead.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, I wish we can stay like this forever. Just you and me together.

 

Hwang Inyeop: You’re in luck.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Huh? What do you mean?

 

*Hwang Inyeop suddenly gets up and grabs his guitar. He sits back down on the couch and clears his throat and plays for her a song “My Love” while singing. She melts hearing his beautiful voice. He suddenly kneels down holding a ring box. She covers in shock.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, are you doing what I’m thinking? Are you-

 

Hwang Inyeop: *nods* I love you Yoonjin ah, you’re the most amazing girl in the entire world. I can’t imagine my life without you and I know you feel the same for me too. You are my one and only true love. So will you please marry me?

 

Eum Yoonjin: OMGG YESSS!! *hugs him*

 

Hwang Inyeop: I’m glad to hear that. Let's put on the ring on now, shall we?

 

*Hwang Inyeop puts the diamond ring on her finger.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Perfect.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, it’s beautiful.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Not as beautiful as you. *pecks her cheek*

 

Eum Yoonjin: I love you oppa. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: I love you too, my love. Always and forever. 

 

*They seal their future promises together with a passionate kiss awaiting for the future ahead of them.