Chapter 10 "I Like You"

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

A year later....

 

*Ever since the incident, Eum Yoonjin kept following Hwang Inyeop around for a year like a lost puppy looking for her owner, and it got on his nerves. He looks back at her and raises his voice at her. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: Stop following me around!! What more do you want? 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Nothing. I just think you’re so cool oppa. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: *rolls his eyes* Get lost chick. I have things to do.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Ooh like what? 

 

Hwang Inyeop: Why do you ing care? Don’t you have things to do? Why do you keep following me around? 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Wait, please don’t go! I-I-I-I like you!!!

 

Hwang Inyeop: What? Look you’re wasting time chick so get lost!! *gets on his motorcycle*

 

Eum Yoonjin: Wait!! I know you like me too oppa. I know you do.

I mean you saved me from thugs and bullies before. There are times you show up at my school to make sure I’m okay. You drop me off to school and to my house often. 

Isn’t it obvious you have feelings for me too?

 

Hwang Inyeop: Look you little-

 

Eum Yoonjin: If you like me back then why are you suddenly so cold and ignorant towards me?

Why are you being like this to me?
Don’t you think you have done enough to my heart already, oppa?

I just don’t understand you at all, oppa, why-

 

*Just then Hwang Inyeop suddenly slams his lips onto hers without saying a single word. Eum Yoonjin gets surprised by his sudden action but she melts into the kiss. Without realizing she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him back. After a year of him playing push and pull with her, he has finally confessed his feelings for her. He had fallen in love with a girl for the first time. She had stolen his heart completely. 

 

Later…

 

*Hwang Inyeop and Eum Yoonjin hold hands as he drops her off in front of her house. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: So you really like me like me, oppa? I’m not dreaming, right?

 

Hwang Inyeop: If I didn’t like you, why would I kiss you?

 

Eum Yoonjin: I don’t know oppa I just-

 

*Hwang Inyeop slams his lips onto hers once more. She gets flustered and hits his chest.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Omo what are you doing? 

 

*Hwang Inyeop chuckles

 

Hwang Inyeop: Are you doing anything after school tomorrow?

 

Eum Yoonjin: No, why?
 

Hwang Inyeop: Want to go out on a road trip with me as our first date for the weekend?

 

Eum Yoonjin: OMGGG YESS!! *hugs him* I would love to.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Great, I’ll pick you up tomorrow after school. I’ll see you then.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Okay oppa, sounds good, I can’t wait!!

 

Hwang Inyeop: Goodnight, my love.

 

Eum Yoonjin: *blushes* Goodnight, oppa.

 

*Hwang Inyeop gives her a goodnight kiss before he drops her off. She waves goodbye and heads inside the house squealing in joy. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: I can’t believe he asked me out!! 

 

*Eum Yoonjin slept soundly smiling to herself looking forward to the weekend with Hwang Inyeop, her now official boyfriend.