Chapter 17 In Danger

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

Next day after school…

 

*Hwang Inyeop waits for Eum Yoonjin whose bit late than usual today. As he waits for her he spots a mysterious figure staring at him from afar. He brushes it off but he kept being bothered by the pair of eyes on him.

 

Hwang Inyeop's mind: What the- I swear I saw him somewhere.

 

*Eum Yoonjin backhugs him with a huge smile on her face.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, I missed you so much!!

 

*Hwang Inyeop smiles seeing the love of his life with him that he forgot all about the stalker.

 

Hwang Inyeop: I missed you too my love.

 

*Hwang Inyeop turns around to see her smile that light up his day. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Did you wait a long time for me?

 

Hwang Inyeop: No it’s okay. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: I’m so sorry, oppa! Something came up after school.

 

Hwang Inyeop: It’s okay, love. You’re here now.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Let’s go!

 

Hwang Inyeop: Where does my love want to go?

 

Eum Yoonjin: Let’s go eat I’m starving!! *clings onto his arm*

 

*Cha Eunwoo follows after the InJin couple

 

Later…

 

*Hwang Inyeop and Eum Yoonjin are eating dinner together having a good time until he could feel someone watching them from afar. He kept being bothered by it. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, is something wrong?

 

Hwang Inyeop: It’s nothing, love. Don’t worry hm? *pats her head*

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, I’m going to go to the bathroom.

 

*Hwang Inyeop nods and Eum Yoonjin walks away. Hwang Inyeop looks around the restaurant and met eyes with Cha Eunwoo. Hwang Inyeop gets angry and grabs his collar.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Who do you think you are to follow us around hm? Who are you?

 

Cha Eunwoo: You think you can have Yoonjin nuna to yourself. Well you’re wrong. She’s not going to be yours any longer.

 

Hwang Inyeop: You little-

 

Cha Eunwoo: You better watch your back Inyeop shi for Yoonjin nuna will come to me someday. You’ll see… *smirks and runs away*

 

Hwang Inyeop's mind: What is that punk’s problem? And how does he know her? Also how does he know my name?

 

Later…

 

*Throughout the entire date, Hwang Inyeop seemed out of it because Cha Eunwoo’s warning kept wandering in his mind and it was driving him crazy. Eum Yoonjin noticed.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, earth to oppa, have you been listening to a word I said?

 

*Hwang Inyeop snaps back into reality


Hwang Inyeop: Huh, what? 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, what’s with you today? You seem so out of it. Is something the matter?

 

*Hwang Inyeop doesn’t say another word and pulls her into his embrace. She gets surprised by his sudden action.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, what are you-

 

Hwang Inyeop: Just stay like this for me please. 

 

*Eum Yoonjin soon hugs him back and then he pulls her into a deep passionate kiss. A tear rolls down his face. 

 

Hwang Inyeop's mind: I don’t know who that jerk is, but whoever he is, I won’t let him hurt my love. No I can’t… 

 

*Cha Eunwoo sees this from afar and smirks.

 

Cha Eunwoo: We’ll see who will get Yoonjin nuna. *cackles and walks away*