Chapter 21 I Missed You

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

*Hwang Inyeop runs to the park and finds Eum Yoonjin on the bench bawling her eyes out. He runs up to her and calls her name.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Yoonjin ah!!

 

*He crouches down in front of her and holds her hand.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Shh it’s okay it will be alright. I’m here. *hugs her*

 

Eum Yoonjin: Why? Why? Why? Why does this have to keep on happening to me?

When will I ever be happy?

 

Hwang Inyeop: I’m so sorry of what you have gone through.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Why did I marry a monster like him? , nothing is working out for me! *hits her head constantly*

 

Hwang Inyeop: *grabs her wrists* Hey hey hey don’t be so hard on yourself. 

You didn’t know. Everyone makes mistakes.

 

Eum Yoonjin: I hate my life oppa!! I ing hate this mess I-

 

*Hwang Inyeop hugs her and pats her back comforting her

 

Hwang Inyeop: Hey hey it’s okay it’s alright. I’m here.

 

Eum Yoonjin: I missed you oppa. I missed you, okay? Every night after this incident, you always wandered in my mind and I-

 

*Hwang Inyeop cuts her off as he slams his lips against hers. She opens her eyes wide in shock by his sudden kiss. She melts instantly and kisses him back. They end up passionately making out for a long time before he breaks the kiss and pecks her forehead. He grabs her hands and says-

 

Hwang Inyeop: I’m so sorry about everything, love, but I’ll do everything I can to make it up to you.

 

*The InJin couple didn’t realize that Cha Eunwoo was watching the whole thing. He smirks.

 

Cha Eunwoo: So you got back together eh? Looks like I have to go the hard way to get you back. I’ll make you want me back. You’ll see. *walks away*

 

*After that day, Hwang Inyeop kept his promise. He treated her way better than before and she could have never been happier. He was the only lover of her life that could make her life feel complete. He was her everything.