Chapter 4 Back for You

Secret Admirer: Love and Obsession (prequel to Secret Admirer)

Few days later…

 

*The bell rings for the end of the school day. Hwang Inyeop waits at the front of the school gates waiting for Eum Yoonjin. Students murmur amongst themselves gossiping about what this handsome man is doing here. Hwang Inyeop fidgets as he continues to wait for her. He thinks to himself.

 

Hwang Inyeop’s mind: ! What am I doing here? Do I have feelings for her? I shouldn’t be here… ugh! , damn it!

 

*Hwang Inyeop scratches the back of his head in frustration. Eum Yoonjin sneaks up behind him and taps on his shoulder.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Inyeop oppa!

 

*Hwang Inyeop looks behind him and sees a smiling Eum Yoonjin. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest and his face slowly turning red. He suddenly turns and walks away. Eum Yoonjin follows after him calling his name.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, wait up!!

 

Hwang Inyeop: Stop following me!!

 

*Eum Yoonjin catches up to him and grabs onto his arm

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, what are you doing here? You came to see me, didn’t you?

 

Hwang Inyeop: What, no! Are you crazy? Why would I come here to see you? I came to see someone else.

 

Eum Yoonjin: *pouts* What?

 

*Hwang Inyeop looks back at her and sees an upset Eum Yoonjin about to cry. He suddenly hugs her.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Are you crying? I’m sorry okay… I didn’t mean it that way. 

 

*Eum Yoonjin suddenly smiles back at him

 

Eum Yoonjin: So you came to see me, right oppa? 

 

Hwang Inyeop: Come on let’s go.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Go where?  

 

*Eum Yoonjin gets on the motorcycle with him as they head out together

 

Later…

 

*Eum Yoonjin and Hwang Inyeop are at the mall shopping together. As he spends time with her, he keeps looking at her. Though he does have feelings for her, he continues to deny his own feelings. She notices him dozing off and looks at him worriedly.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa! Oppa! Earth to oppa!

 

*Hwang Inyeop snaps back into reality

 

Hwang Inyeop: Huh?

 

Eum Yoonjin: Let’s try these on. *points to cute animal hats*

 

*Eum Yoonjin takes a cute wolf hat and puts it on his head

 

Eum Yoonjin: Omo, oppa is so cute!

 

Hwang Inyeop: *takes it off* No I’m not going to wear this! This is ridiculous!

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oh come on oppa please!! *aegyo*

 

*Hwang Inyeop eventually buys couple animal hats. Eum Yoonjin giggles seeing him wearing the wolf hat while she’s wearing the panda hat.

 

Eum Yoonjin: It looks so cute on you!

 

After the mall…

 

*Hwang Inyeop and Eum Yoonjin are in the elevator about to leave the mall when suddenly a group of large men enters the elevator. Hwang Inyeop stands directly in front of Eum Yoonjin leaving her in a blushing mess. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Um… oppa you’re so close to me.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Sorry.

 

*The whole elevator ride was awkward as he was so close to her. She could feel her heart racing and her face tomato red. Hwang Inyeop looks at her with thoughts wandering in his mind. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: She’s so cute… gosh what am I thinking? Snap out of it!!

 

Later…

 

*Hwang Inyeop drops her off in front of her house.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Well goodnight Yoonjin ah.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Goodnight oppa and thank you.

 

Hwang Inyeop: For what?

 

Eum Yoonjin: For saving me from the bullies the other day. Thanks to you they don’t bother me anymore.

 

*Hwang Inyeop nods 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Well I should get going now. Goodnight oppa. 

 

*Eum Yoonjin pecks his cheek for her gratitude and heads inside the house leaving Hwang Inyeop in a blushing mess. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: What in the world just happened? Goodnight Yoonjin ah. 

 

*Hwang Inyeop smiles to himself and gets on his motorcycle driving off.