Late Night Gossips

Don't Fall for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True to Jongin-oppa’s words, right after EXO performed we immediately sneak out of the venue. Though there are no professors around, however these guys are famous enough in this university to have many eyes following them, and they don’t want to attract attention from those people right now.

So here we all are inside the van that Junmyeon-oppa brought. Jongin-oppa and the others left their cars in the university parking lot and will just go back on Sunday to get it. The long drive has started by ordering some foods for these hungry guys through a fast food drive-thru along the way.

Chanyeol-oppa volunteered to be the driver for the first half of the trip while Jongin-oppa lost in their rock-paper-scissors game and was designated to drive afterwards. Jongdae-oppa sat on the passenger seat and was singing along softly to the music from the player.

Baekhyun-oppa and I were at the first row seat of the van. He was laughing quietly at my side when his phone made a shutter sound. Curious why he was laughing, I turned to look at him. He was kneeling on his seat looking back and extending his one arm. He had his phone on his hand and was giggling while he take some pictures.

Peeking to the back seats, I saw that Junmyeon-oppa was already fast asleep on the middle seat. His head was on the window and there was a light snore that can be heard from him. Minseok-oppa was beside him with a neck pillow, also fast asleep. His head was hanging low despite the pillow around his neck and it was bobbling every now and then. They looked really tired right now because out all of us, they have the busiest schedules.

However, they were not the ones Baekhyun-oppa was laughing at.

“I’m going to show this picture to Kyungsoo later and hard.” He mumbled to himself while giggling. Curiosity caught me up that my eyes darted there as well and I can’t help but gave off a chuckle too.

At the last row of the van was where Sehun, Jongin-oppa and Kyungsoo-oppa sat. They were all knocked out as well. My cousin sat in the middle having Sehun and Kyungsoo-oppa at his side. What made Baekhyun-oppa ecstatic was that Kyungsoo-oppa had his head over Jongin-oppa’s shoulder. He was also hugging him a bit, looking comfortable. Jongin-oppa’s head was over his making them looked like somewhat a couple. Sehun, on the other hand, had his head over Jongin-oppa’s shoulder despite wearing a neck pillow. I would literally laugh later as I can see Jongin-oppa’s shoulder being stiff because of this.

“Wouldn’t he be mad at you?” I asked him. Baekhyun-oppa just shrugged his shoulder and took some more photos before responding.

“Kyungsoo’s so quiet that he is actually fun to tease. Also, he looks cute even though he is mad at me and wants to kill me. Besides, that guy won’t actually gets real mad over this thing, I think.” He said casually when he finally went back to his seat properly. He was showing me the pictures that he took on a different angle while giggling and I can’t help smiling as his laugh is infectious.

“But look! Aren’t our Kyungsoo a clingy guy? I’ll show this one to him also.” He said more to himself and I just shook my head at him. True to his words, the whole EXO was a bunch of clingy guys to each other, specially Sehun, where you can see them hugging and clinging to each other in a brotherly way.

However, as I observed, they may hug or cling to Kyungsoo-oppa but the latter guy was never the one who initiates it. And yes, that guy actually hates it when they intentionally touches and tickles him that one time he ended up putting something to his sock and throw it at them. Very much mature I say. But it is quite funny too so we all just ended up laughing so hard instead of being afraid of him.

Baekhyun-oppa and I continues to talk after that, gossiping about the members and just every little things his mind can think of. Sometimes Jongdae-oppa or Chanyeol-oppa would in, but most of the times it was just him and his animated way of telling things.

Honestly, out of all EXO members (of course besides my cousin and Sehun) he is the one I am most comfortable to. Maybe because he has this light aura around him that radiates a good vibes to others. He is someone who makes the mood for the group with his craziness. He can’t keep still without making anything silly or teasing other members but you can see that everyone is fond of him because they let him slip off every single time.

“Oh, I just remember another funny story…” he said, pausing a bit, munching on the snacks that I’ve brought for this trip. I nodded my head for him to continue.

“I was actually the last one to join EXO, well of course besides the 2 maknae. I haven’t meet Chanyeo in my 1st day since he was absent that day so I don’t really know what he looks like. However, the next day, when I was on my way to the practice room with Jongdae…” he continued but pausing again since he can’t contain his laughter.

“Ooh! I remember that too!” Jongdae-oppa said, snapping his fingers as he laugh too.

“Ya, don’t tell that to Hye Joon-ah.” Chanyeol-oppa protested but he is laughing as well.

“We’re near the cafeteria already when I saw a tall guy walking ahead of us. I was curious who he was since he was really tall compared to me, and he was walking with his hand inside his pocket – you know like those cool boys.”

“Don’t listen Hye Joon-ah!”

“So yeah, he was walking so confidently that soon after, I don’t know what happened, he just suddenly tripped and falls to the ground. Turns out his crush was suddenly near him that his legs gave away right that instant!” Baekhyun-oppa said, laughing as softly as he can without disturbing the sleeping members.

“I remembered checking out if there’s anything in front of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter