First Day

Don't Fall for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remind me to never ever let you go behind the wheels again!” Jongin-oppa exclaimed in exaggeration the moment I have put the car in park. He is holding tightly the handle located at the car ceiling as if he is holding on his dear life while wearing his seatbelt. I looked at him and laugh at how silly he is.

“You’re the one who told me to drive oppa. It is not as if I force you to give me the keys.” I told him, still laughing at how he is shaking his head in disapproval.

“How are you back there Sehun-ah?” I ask him, glancing at the rear view mirror while I’m taking off my seatbelt. He is hugging his bag tightly around against his chest and his eyes are a bit shaking.

“Don’t talk to me you crazy woman.” He rebutted and glared at me. I burst out laughing at his response.

It’s the first day of classes and since Sehun’s living beside us, we have come to an agreement to go to university together using Jongin-oppa’s car. I have been here for 3 weeks and boy, time flies when you are busy. I have been running around for the past weeks trying to fix my papers in university since I am new here, a transferred student, as what Jongin-oppa and Sehun would like to call me. From my perspective, I am not actually a transferred student since we are all freshman. But as per them, since they have studied here since senior high school while I don’t, makes me a transferred one. I didn’t argue further with that because I know I would just waste my energy trying to win over the team up of those two.

I am taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management course since it is my ultimate dream to have my own restaurant for my parents to manage while I will be working behind the kitchen as a head chef. If only this course is being offered to the university near our home then I won’t need to go all the way here in Jongin-oppa’s university. Anyway, it’s not that bad to be here instead of accepting the offer from Australia because at least here there won’t be any language barrier and I have someone who I have known off.

Oppa and Sehun are both taking Business Administration course and they are in the same section. Well, I don’t know about these two, but they didn’t even try to separate and choose different courses. Not that I have any problem with that especially if that is what they really want to take.

Since I have a different course with them, of course I have different schedule and subjects with them. So I don’t know what kind of magic and strings they have pulled off when we are arranging my schedule that I needed up having two minor subjects same with them – Physical Education and College Algebra. Not that I don’t want to be in the same classes with them, but come on, we are in college but we still have Physical Education classes? Anyway, I’m still thankful that I have two subjects with them.

“Why are we parked here again?” Sehun asks once we all get out of Jongin-oppa’s car. He wear his bag on one of his shoulder and closes the door.

“Because this is building is where Hye Joon-ah’s college is.” Oppa answered as a matter of fact. He too, wear his bag on one of his shoulder before we started walking.

“But this is far from our building.” Sehun muttered. He put his arm comfortably around my shoulder as the two of us trailed beside Jongin-oppa. Oppa glaced at the both of us and glared at Sehun’s arm around me before tapping it lightly to fall.

“Yes, but we can’t let Hye Joon walk alone by herself from our building to here. Besides, this is also an exercise for the two of us and also we got a nice parking spot here under the tree. My car won’t be under the sun for hours.” Jongin-oppa casually said as we stopped in front of the entrance of our building. Sehun just nodded his head in agreement and stayed silent after that.

“Anyway, we’ll see you at the gym later for our Physical Education class. You remember where it is right? If not, give me a call okay?” Oppa said as they bid farewell to go to their building from their classes. I nodded my head as I wave my hand back at them.

To be honest, I feel completely lucky because I have the two of them. They might not be very vocal about it but I can feel their genuine concern towards me. And I can’t help but smile widely at the two of them. As annoying as they can be whenever they tease me, I won’t argue that they have moments where they can be the sweetest – just like now.

*

“You know, you should stop being this close in public. Rumors will start to spread and we don’t want that right?” Jongin-oppa said as he hands me over the bottled water that he brought before tapping Sehun’s arm that was again around me. The two of us are sitting in one of the gym’s bench as we chat while we wait for oppa to return from the cafeteria.

“Move over.” He ordered to Sehun before sitting between the two of us. I saw Sehun pouted but he was quick to change his expression to his usual blank face. I just chuckled at his reaction.

However, as I look around us, I saw couple of students eyeing the three of us and whispering to each other. And I can’t help but agree with Jongin-oppa. I don’t like what I saw with their eyes. On the side note, I’m kind of use to this kind of judgement from others since as I have always tell, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter