Ultimatum

Don't Fall for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I shot my eyes opened and gasped hard for air. I was coughing violently and my lungs ached in attempt of filling it with oxygen once again. My vision was very blurry and my hearing was not that clear but I heard multiple voices sighed in relief the moment I opened my eyes. There’s a towel around me right now but I am still drenched in water. I shivered in horror when I remembered what happened before my vision darkens.

“Hye Joon-ah!”

I tuned my focus to my side as I continued to cough. My eyes already stung from the continuous coughing and I felt hot tears coming out. I tried hard to tune my senses to the person beside me when I felt a pair of arms enveloped me into tight hug. He hugged me more closer protectively that I’m starting to catch my breath again. He was shaking a little.

“J-Jongin-oppa…” I coughed, tapping his arms around me. He removed his hold around me and I saw how red his eyes were. He was crying and its full of worry. He was dripping wet as well and like me, he had a towel around his shoulders too.

“Are you fine now? Han Hye Joon! You scared the life out of me and Sehun. We both rushed to get you and I thought-!” he sobbed once again but I cut him off. I was about to speak when I heard some loud gasped around us. We both turned our heads where that sound came from and my eyes widen when I realized what I saw and what was happening.

“Sehun-ah! , calm down!” Chanyeol-oppa shouted as he held back Sehun aggressively. Baekhyun-oppa was with him and both of them were holding back my best friend. In front of them were Kyungsoo-oppa with a busted lip and glaring at Sehun who’s being held by Jongdae-oppa. Wendy was behind them, dripping wet and crying. Huh?

“Let go of me hyungs!” Sehun snarled at them while he continued to struggle against the hold of the other guys. He was shaking violently and he was glaring against Kyungsoo-oppa. His voice were so angry and deadly that left chills down my spine as well.

“Calm down for a moment Sehun, please. And you too Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun-oppa begged as he continued to hold off my bestfriend. I saw Kyungsoo-oppa turned to Baekhyun-oppa disappointedly before talking.

“Me? Calm down? He’s the one who punch me! Now if there’s someone who needs to calm down its Sehun not me.”

“Shut up hyung! I told you, no, I warned you. I have warned you hyung, not to let that girl close to Hye Joon. We let go of the first time because of her request, but I won’t sit back this time. She almost died, hyung! If I was late by a few seconds she would have completely drown!” Sehun angrily shouted. He tried to shook the two guys off him but their held on strongly.

“Let me go!”

“Hey! I told you to calm down Sehun-ah! But w-what did you say, second time?” Chanyeol-oppa said once again. I tried to stood up from where I was as I was still sitting at the floor beside the pool. However my legs gave away, they still felt like jelly maybe because of what just happened to me. But I really need to go to where they were because I don’t want them to fight. And knowing my best friend’s temper right now, things might blow up.

Jongin-oppa saw my struggles and supported me into standing up. We walked together near them and another chills went down to my spine when I saw how furious and cold Sehun’s eyes were. They were fixated at Kyungsoo-oppa and the latter guy doesn’t back down either.

No one’s answering Chanyeol-oppa’s question. The four of them, Chanyeol-oppa, Baekhyun-oppa, Jongdae-oppa including Aera who’s beside Krystal have this confused look on their faces. Krystal looked away when Aera looked at her which left them more confused.

“What the hell happened?” this time it was Baekhyun-oppa who asked. His voice was so cold and serious that Sehun and Kyungsoo-oppa stopped from struggling and just continued to glared at each other.

“No one’s talking?! What the heck happened that we did not know?” Baekhyun-oppa asked once again, his tone was rising, making me stop my tracks near them. He was so serious right now that I felt scared getting close to him. Gone was his goofy smile that he always has, all that was left was his seriousness that makes me nervous and scared at the same time.

“Are we not all friends here? Is this why there’s this awkwardness around you guys since yesterday?” he added on and looked at my way. I looked away from his eyes when I saw hurt and disappointment in them.

“Are you really not going to talk? Is this also why Hye Joon-ah stopped coming in to our practice room before the finals happened?” this time it was Jongdae-oppa who asked. He had this sad smile on his face that made me felt guilty.

“Aren’t we friends, Sehun-ah? Jongin-ah? Someone, let us know what happened?” Chanyeol-oppa asked but no one answered him. I cannot answered them even if I wanted to. Not because I’m a coward for feeling this way. But because even if Wendy did things to me, I don’t want the others to see her in a bad way even before knowing her.

But Sehun has another thing in his mind. He pointed his finger behind Kyungsoo-oppa, where Wendy was, and opened his mouth to talk. He was still angry, very angry, but now he already stopped struggling and just stood there. Chanyeol-oppa’s arms were still on him, just in case he go and attack Kyungsoo-oppa again.

“That girl, I don’t know why but she hated Hye Joon so much, since the start. That day when you saw me and Hye Joon-ah, that day when you Baekhyun-hyung why she was wearing make up when those weren’t her thing, remember? That ing girl, Wendy, slapped Hye Joon the day before.” He started, angrily spitting the words that came out from his mouth while he glared at Wendy. The others gasped in what they just heard and tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter