Attempts

Don't Fall for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun-hyung, he did what?” Jongin-oppa asked. His face was in shade of red already as he was holding in his laughter. While on the other hand, the stupid guy sitting beside him on the couch awhile ago, was now already lying down the floor. He was shamelessly laughing his out the moment I told them about what happened today.

The two of them were chilling out the couch watching some movies when I got home from our Rabbokki trip with Baekhyun-oppa. Feeling bored staying at my room alone, I quickly changed my clothes to comfy ones and joined them. But I think that’s where I got everything wrong.

“Yah, Jongin-ah, d-don’t let her r-repeat herself. Look at her being a-annoyed already.” Sehun said almost choking on his laughter. But instead of stopping, he just continued laughing at me. He was already holding on his stomach due to laughing hard and there were tears coming out from his eyes. I glared at the two boys in front of me, feeling more annoyed at them than ever. Why did I told them that Baekhyun-oppa’s with us this afternoon again?

“So he really did come with them like what he told us in the group chat.” Jongin-oppa said, briefly looking eye-to-eye with Sehun before finally letting go of all the laughter he was holding in. He was high-fiving him as well as the both of them laugh their hearts out. And as much as I love the two of them, I really, really, really hate them when they are being annoying like this. I want them both death right now. Gosh, they are so irritating! And why the hell are they laughing?!

Feeling so fired up, my eyes spotted the innocent throw pillow sitting on the single couch. And instead of just listening to their annoying roars of laughter, I grabbed the throw pillow and hit them both hard with it alternatively on their head. Both choked their laughter and tried to block my attacks on them. Geez, will this be enough to kill them? They didn’t even felt scared a bit as they are still giggling while I hit them.

“S-stop! Hye J-Joon-ah!” Sehun said as he cover his head using his arms. But then again, instead of stopping he still continued to laugh at me. Really, the nerve of this guy! Why am I friends with him again? I turned to my side and was about to hit Jongin-oppa when I felt a soft pillow hit against my face. My eyes automatically shut and my lips closed into firm line in reaction. Did he just hit me? Oh no he didn’t!

“Bulls eye!” I heard Jongin-oppa said excitedly as he shake his for his celebratory dance. Sehun hooted and once again high fived him. I glared at him when he did that but he just brush me off. Feeling super annoyed at my best friend, I threw the pillow I’m holding to his laughing face hard. Ha! My laughter burst the moment I saw Sehun’s frowning face and now it’s my turn to high five Jongin-oppa.

“Hey, that’s not fair Hye Joon-ah. I’m unguarded! And why do you keep on hitting me? Jongin’s the one who hit you back!” he whined as he held the pillow I threw at him firmly. I just stick my tongue out at him in response and grabbed another pillow for my defense. I saw him shake his head while a smile small appeared on his face and I know where this will soon end.

The three of us fell silent for a few second, measuring each other and waiting for someone to make the attack first. We were intensely eyeing each other when I felt Sehun’s gaze on me. When I looked at him I saw him winked at me, something that Jongin-oppa didn’t see. I nodded back at him, fully understanding his signal. Our eyes darted sharply to Jongin-oppa and we both lunged to attack him.

“Yah!! No allies!” Jongin-oppa whined, covering his head. We both just shrugged our shoulders while laughing as we continued hitting oppa. I saw Auntie Kim passing by us at the corner of my eyes. She was shaking her head in amusement when she saw what we are doing and quietly went up the stairs to leave us alone.

“You both are so gonna pay for this!” Jongin-oppa playfully said as he then both charged at us aggressively.

I guess that’s how our childish pillow fight started – the one that finally breaks off the tension between me and Sehun.

**

From: Do Kyungsoo

Lunch?

A smile automatically spread on my face the moment I read Kyungsoo-oppa’s message. Though it kind of felt weird to receive invitations like such from him but friends invite each other out right? Most specially when they feel alone. But still I can’t help but to feel giddy and look forward to his every invitation.

I was walking out of our college building, head bowing since I was about to typed in my reply to his message when I saw a pair of black vans on my sight. I looked up from my phone and my heart didn’t fail to skip a beat.

“Lunch?” he asked once again, voicing out his text message in anticipation. He is smiling widely to me and I can’t help but smiled back at him as well. Ugh, why’s my heart always melting with his smile?

He really looked like a child when he smile like this – wide smile showing his white teeth. Though he is wearing glasses, it really matched and complement his face even more. And the more I got to see him like this, the more I can feel myself liking him. It always got me into thinking if I should stop myself since I know this is going deeper. I’m getting myself into trouble, aren’t I?

I nodded my head in agreement and his smile widens some more. I felt my knees weakens at his smile. I feel like sooner or later I would be a er for his smiles like this. And I won’t even regret doing everything to see those again. Come on, Han Hye Joon, trouble’s waving on you.

We walked side by side with that. However I suddenly stopped my tracks when I realized that we are going the other way. Kyungsoo-oppa also stopped walking and turned towards me. His eyes are questioning me behind his glasses.

“The cafeteria is that way oppa.” I said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone, pointing to the opposite direction of the way we are heading to. His eyes followed my hand while he nodded his head.

“I know. But I was there awhile ago, the foods there today do not looked that appealing to me. Let’s go eat out then.” He said casually as he put his hands insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter