Epilogue

Don't Fall for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His POV

I stared at Hye Joon while she stared blankly in front of her. She seems to be lost in her own thoughts. Though it was dark and her face was a little flushed due to crying, she still looked so utterly beautiful.

My lips parted in awe to see how beautiful she really is but scenes that happened moments ago brought me back to my senses. There were dried stains of tears visible on her cheeks and she had finally calm down. My heart ached to see her hurting like that. I’m sorry.

The shine in her eyes were now gone. The gentle smile she would give me that made my world bright were nowhere to be found. The laughter that sends shivers down my spine every time I hear those were now muted. I have broken her.

I wanted to reach out to her, to hold her firmly and to never let her go but the stung on my cheek reminded me of the decision that I’ve made. I did this to her and I cannot continue to break her more.

**

I just stood there with a blank face and kept my mouth shut. My fist were balled tightly at my side. I could feel my nails buried against my skin which hurts and my cheek stung but I couldn’t care less. Hye Joon was hurting more than this. This was nothing compared to how I was hurting her.

“Are you seriously going to choose Wendy over Hye Joon?” Jongin said in low voice. His eyes were deadly like he wanted to kill me right now. But he doesn’t actually need to, because seeing his cousin like that because of me, I wanted to kill myself more. I’m hurting my sun.

“I let you close to her because I can see how happy you made her feel. She’s been happy ever since you two became close – way too happy. You let her feel that hyung, now your telling me that you’re sorry for hurting my cousin?” he said disappointedly, throwing his hands on air. I can feel his anger towards me but I kept silent. I deserve this.

“She won’t even get angry at you! She kept on stopping us, on telling us that you have a good explanation of what was happening. She trusted you too much but you left her hanging alone. It hurts hyung how I watched her became lost as days passed by. Slowly, day by day, her light disappears. But she wouldn’t even voice out what she felt. No matter how much we tried to asked her, she stayed silent. She patiently waited and still try to understand you. Now this is all she’ll get? You betraying her twice?” by now Jongin was already shaking. He stepped back a little further from me and took a deep breaths, controlling his anger.

“I don’t understand why you keep on defending Wendy when it’s obvious enough that she’s lying. Everyone knows that, including you hyung. But if this is really your decision then fine, but keep Hye Joon away from this. Stop dragging her please. Put an end to her waiting. Don’t break her even more. Because I’m warning you hyung, if this happens for the third time, I swear, you won’t like what would happen. Hye Joon won’t be able to stop me and Sehun by then.”

**

As much as I wanted to keep her, as much as I wanted to tell her what I feel, I can’t anymore. Because I don’t want to drag her more into this mess of I am.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter