Green

Don't Fall for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure you’re fine?” I asked Minhee and took a glace at her before turning back to my bag. We both started to fixed our things inside our bags and preparing to leave our room. Our last class of the day just ended and I have never been more thankful since each day, as the exams are fast approaching, becomes harder and harder.

“Yup, I’ll just drink some medicine later.” She said as she smiled appreciatively at me. I smiled back at her in response. She’s not looking that well right now which made me worry since she still have to attend to her duty on the restaurant she’s currently working as a part-timer.

The reason why we can’t hangout now after school since her shift starts at 6 in the evening until the closing time. To think that she’s being a full time student in the morning while working at night really amazed me the most. She hadn’t missed any class and always comes prepared to each of our every subject. My friend really is a wonder girl that makes me want to help her in any ways I can.

“Just text me when you need help in going home alright. I’ll pick you up there.” I told her as I wear my bag. She just shook her head in respond and rolled her eyes at me before wearing her bag as well.

“You mean, pick me up with your cousin. Oh no, princess, I’m definitely fine, thanks for the offer.” She said as we started walking towards the door. I chuckled at her since she would always like to call me princess whenever my cousin got involved to our conversation. As per her, the guy babies me too much that I’m not even allowed to go home alone from school. Of which, of course, I strongly agree with her.

“Alright, but please text me if you needed anything Minhee-ya.” I told her as we went out of our room. She nodded her head but stop her tracks when her gaze spotted a certain someone.

“I guess we’ll part ways here. One of your bodyguard is here to pick you up.” She said as she pointed out someone in front of her using her eyes. I followed her gaze and found Sehun standing just a few feet outside our room’s door, looking at the both of us. What’s he doing here alone?

We bid goodbye to each other and parted ways as I walked towards where Sehun is. He was currently leaning on the wall with his hand inside his pocket and bag slinging on one of his shoulders. There were lots of students, especially girls, looking at him but he doesn’t seem to noticed it at all. This guy didn’t really know how handsome he actually is to have the attention of others to him like this. I smiled at him when I reached him.

“What are you doing here Oh Sehun?” I asked him as I look around, trying to find my cousin since these two tend to move together in pair. But it’s strange since I cannot see him nor his shadow. When I did not find my cousin I looked back at him.

“Jongin had some errands to do with Krystal right now so he is not here. He’ll be back when it’s time for practice.” He said as I rolled my eyes at him. He’s with Krystal again? Sehun just chuckled at my reaction before messing with my hair. I slapped his hand away from my head and glared at him.

Oh no, don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I don’t like Krystal. It’s just that I haven’t met the girl that this two has been gossiping about for at least a month now. My cousin doesn’t want me to be introduced to her yet because as per him, I might corrupt her mind so that she would not agree to date him.

I mean, of course will not do that! It’s not like I’ll tell her things to scare her off. I’ll just want to get to know her and be able to see if she really deserve my cousin’s attention. But if she’ll end up running away from him after I told her some things way beyond how he is now in front of her – I’ll be saving both of them right? Or not?

“Hey, let your cousin have a life okay?” Sehun said as he hooked his arm playfully around my neck and dragged me to start walking away from my classroom and those prying eyes from others. We both know where we stand in each other’s life so I learnt how to just brush off those kind of stares.

“And have you left with me alone? No thanks. I don’t want his job to babysit you.” I said jokingly as I tapped his arm around me because I’m starting get tripped with the way we are walking. Like hello, this guy is tall and have long legs, it’s hard to cope up walking with him.

“Just admit that your jealous of her since Jongin’s attention has now been divided between the two of you.”

“Yah, I’m not petty as you are when oppa’s not paying any attention to you.” I rebutted at him which earns me a glared from him. I just stick my tongue out at him because I know I hit the bull’s eye. This guy often sulk when he had something to say and neither both of us or Jongin-oppa is not listening to him. What a baby right?

“Anyway, so what’s the real deal now?” he asked changing the topic. We were slowly approaching the building where their practice room is. I turned to him confused. Now what is he talking about?

“Come on, Hye Joon-ah. Don’t looked at me like that as if you don’t understand me.” He said as he turned to looked at me as well. I lifted my eyebrows at him and he just sighed in return as if he’s not believing me.

“You know, you, Kyungsoo-hyung, sun rise, ring the bell?” he said while doing some silly hand gestures when we both reached their practice room. My face automatically blushed at his question. Oh that. I cleared my throat as I lowered my head to avoid him seeing me blushed.

“Err – what about it?” I asked as I heard him punching the code of their room. The door clicked opened and we both let ourselves in. No ones currently around besides us so I’m actually kind of relieved.

Ever since that post last week, the members have been throwing me meaningful looks whenever I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter