Can I Have This Dance?

Don't Fall for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am walking towards the practice room. The sun is starting to set since it was already December and I just finished my last written exam for this semester, finally! It was already late since I took 4 exams for today, 2 minor and 2 major subjects because my major subject prof needs to rescheduled our exam the last minute due to emergency reasons.

My head’s already killing me but I need to go to EXO’s practice room since our practical exam would be tomorrow morning. Tomorrow’s also the last day of our sem so there’s again another party that the school is preparing for, after that it would be our Christmas break (which I am really looking forward to since I want to go home to little Sejoon already).

“Last hustle for this sem.” I whispered to myself before I punched the code of the practice room’s door. Sehun and I agreed to have an hour or 2 practice today after all of our exams in preparation for tomorrow.

I would like to pass but I know this one’s for me since he knew that I am still struggling with our steps. I mean, I am no dancer and we are required to wear heels tomorrow for our exam. I don’t want to continuously step on Sehun’s feet so I really need to work hard and practice.

So I took a deep breath to lessen my throbbing head before knocking and twisting the door knob. There might be members inside since it is already almost 5 in the afternoon, their exams should already end as well. So I was expecting loud laughter and banters will be heard from the members goofing around each other the second I open it.

However, as I opened it, my eyes quickly widen and I was frozen in place. Everyone inside – Baekhyun-oppa, Chen-oppa, Chanyeol-oppa and Kyungsoo-oppa – also frozen in their places with their eyes popping out of their socket. We all stood still in silence for a few seconds, staring at each other, as if an angel passed by in front of us. I was the first one to regain my composure and I quickly felt myself blushed in bright red.

“I-I’m s-sorry!!” I said, panicking and stuttering, as I quickly closed the door and walked away fast from their practice room. I was already few steps away from the practice room but I still feel my cheeks burning. I mean how can I erased t-that memory from my brain now?

I know that those guys are already handsome to the point that they have many girls lining up for them. I also have known that the moment they dance seriously, they looked really hot compared to their normal goofy selves. But c’mon, what are they lacking? Even Baekhyun-oppa who is as cute as puppy, how can he have those? H-how can t-they have such a n-nice body with full packed abs? Is that even legal?! How did they managed to h-have that?!

I found myself gulping and feeling hot as I fan myself when their images flashed thru my head once again. I mean, how can I easily forget that? The beagle oppas have – err well toned body, they were half , sweaty and clinging into each other on the floor the exact moment I opened the door. W-what are they really doing?

And uhh, honestly speaking, I am thanking all heavens since Kyungsoo-oppa’s not half like those three. He is actually the only guy who is wearing a shirt and not tangled on the floor along with those three. I mean, not that I want to see his body as well (ugh, that sounded not right!) but if I saw him like that I think… I wouldn’t… be able to take it… much properly.

“Han Hye Joon, what are you thinking?!!” I scolded myself as my thoughts are starting to go somewhere… inappropriate.

“Hye Joon-ah?” Kyungsoo-oppa’s voice snapped my out of my thoughts, placing his hand over my shoulder making me jump. I quickly turned around to face him, flustered with how my thoughts are currently working.

“Y-yes O-oppa?” I asked him, gulping as I feel myself embarrassed in front of him. He laughed at my reaction, making his eyes squinted a little bit and cheeks rounder. He patted my head gently, making me blush even more (though I don’t think that would be even possible considering the fact the my cheeks felt so hot already) before speaking.

“The practice room is clear, you can go inside now. Those guys already dressed up.” He said smiling at me. I quickly dropped my gaze as I felt my heart beating fast again. Why am I always mesmerize by his smile? Why does he makes me feel warm inside?

“Hye Joon-aaaah!” Baekhyun-oppa quickly called my name the moment we stepped inside the practice room, wearing his usual over sized tee. Who would really ever thought right, underneath that piece of cloth is a body as good as those models? Jongdae-oppa and Chanyeol-oppa were also in their casual tshirts and were sitting on the floor, giving me an apologetic smiles and peace signs. He went by my side and stare at my eyes. I quickly look down, feeling embarrassed with what I saw awhile ago.

“Sorry about that. Kyungsoo’s actually scolding us the moment you opened the door. We forgot that Jongin told us you will be coming today at this hour.” He said, smiling a little while scratching the back of his neck. I looked up to him and there’s a visible blush on his cheeks. I was about to smile and tell him it was okay when he’s eyes shows a glimpse of mischievousness. He leans down a little and smiled at me playfully.

“But you gotta admit, we sure have nice bodies right?” he asked, wriggling his eyes brows and winking at me.

“Sooooo, in your opinion, who among the three of us have the nicest body?” Baekhyun-oppa continued, his tone was playful and teasing. My face quickly reddens into bright red and I could feel my ears burning as well (I just know even if I don’t see it because I felt so hot) with his question. The next thing I knew, roars of laughter from the beagle line oppas and Kyungsoo-oppa were echoing inside the practice room.

*

Jongin-oppa sent me a text message that they would be running late today as their final exam for this day was moved to a later time. That was 30 minutes ago and their exam is already on going now, meaning more or less they would probably take another 30 minutes or so before they get here. It is already 10 minutes past 6 o’clock and the sun has set completely.

“Ah!” Baekhyun-oppa quietly yelp, quickly letting go of my hands and went to check his foot that I have stepped on, again. Chanyeol-oppa quickly paused the music, shaking his head a little.

“Sorry.” I smiled at him apologetically and check his foot as well. He just patted my head and reached for my hand again.

“I’m fine, Hye Joon-ah. Let’s start all over.” He told me, smiling a little bit, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter