Wait

Don't Fall for Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So can I have this dance,

Can I have this dance?

The song ended with my arms around Sehun’s shoulders while his are on the side of my waist. Our dance has ended and we executed every steps perfectly and gracefully. I was grinning from ear to ear looking at Sehun as every single practice we did was worth it.

“We did it.” I told him excitedly before we face Mr. Choi and hand in hand bowed at him.

“Yes we did.” He replied to me, smiling as well but something is off about him. I frowned a little at him.

“Are you okay? You are acting weird since last night Sehun-ah.” I asked worriedly but he just shrugged it off, avoiding my gaze. He just ruffled my hair and lead me back to where Jongin-oppa and his partner were sitting.

“I’m fine, I’m just tired with all these exams.” He answered when we reached them. What he said didn’t convinced me but I just let him off since usually he was the one so excited when all our exams ended. I guess he must be really tired this time. But I know something is bothering him since last night.

“And that’s the end of our semester. The results of your practical exam will be uploaded to your portals and by then you will know who pass and who fail. But don’t worry class, I know all of you did your best for this subject so that will pay off. I’ll be seeing you around then. Have fun on your vacation and thank you for a wonderful and fun sem with you. Class dismissed.” Mr. Choi said as he collected his things before turning to us. And for the last time, he smiled widely at us showing his dimples and waved us all goodbye before walking out. We all bid our thank yous and goodbyes to him as well and bowed at him when he walked out.

And that marks the end of our semester. Finally! I was busy, smiling widely, as I gather my things and fixed my bag. I already took off my heels and changed into comfortable sneakers when Jongin-oppa went beside me.

“So are you ready for tonight?” he asked. Oh shoot! I turned to looked at him before rolling my eyes at him.

“I told you oppa, I won’t come to tonight’s school event. I want to catch at least the earliest bus after lunch so that I could be around dinner at home.” I told him, sighing. Please don’t let him remember, please –

“Nah-ah, you promise me Hye Joon-ah. You will go with us to tonight’s school event and you will come with us after that.”

“Oppa, please. I haven’t been home since last month. I badly want to go home right now.” I said, looking at him with pleading eyes. Please let it work. He just shrugged his shoulders and looked back at me as well with – err, his pleading eyes. Yikes, this won’t end well for me.

“You made a promise Hye Joon-ah. You promise to spend time with me before you go back home. You went to the beach with Sehun without me knowing. Don’t you know how much that hurts me? You should have at least informed me. I might ditch my practice that day, make some excuses and tag along with you guys. All I know is that you guys will go to the mall.” he said whining, suddenly sulking again. Ugh, he did not bring that up again! How come he remembered that day so clearly while he can’t even remember what he ate this morning for breakfast.

And Sehun that traitor! The moment we got home after our beach trip we were welcomed by Jongin-oppa’s sulking face right in front of their house. He was waiting for us outside and the moment we both stepped out of Sehun’s car he started throwing tantrums. (And I’m not even kidding about it!) Apparently, Sehun didn’t mention anything about us going to the beach and Oppa’s starting to throw us bullets because of that. My ears bled with his non-stop whining for good old 10-minutes before he finally let me talk! And did I mention that we were still outside of their house when he did that? I don’t even want to think about how embarrassing that was.

And oh, you think that the great Oh Sehun helped me calm down the sulking baby? Oh no, that traitor quickly retreated to their house, laughing so hard, and left me alone to deal with Jongin-oppa. To think that he was sweet towards me that afternoon, traitor. Just to pacify this other baby, I promise to spend time with him after exams, which I didn’t expect to finish at the last day of our semester. And which I have forgotten since I was really excited in going home.

“B-but Sehun –“

“I guess I am really not your favorite cousin anymore huh?” oh no, he didn’t. Did he just used that ‘favorite-cousin’ card to me right now?

“You will be spending Christmas, your birthday and New Year to your home. Won’t I be able to at least have some 2 days off with you before you decide to go back to your man cave there? Because I know you, once you went home, even if I ask for uncle or auntie’s permission, you won’t leave your house you introverted hermit crab couch potato girl.” He continued and I can’t help but chuckle at him because he is already pouting at me. I sighed again before finally gave in. Geez, I can’t win this one over.

“Alright, alright. Geez, what a pushover. But I need to be at least home by Sunday please?” I told him as I finished packing my bag. He nodded his head in agreement as quickly went over to get my bag and carried it for me.

“I’m having your bag as a hostage, just in case you decided to ditch me.” He said jokingly as we started to walk out of the gymnasium as well.

“Where is Sehun?” I said when we got out of the gym and noticed that the other piece of the inseparable trio is missing. I stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter