Chapter 24

Reve Inc.

 

CHAPTER 24



 

“Ok, you ready? 1...2...3...now!”

 

Seung-wan and Joy were carrying Seulgi to take her to the backseat of Joy´s car. The bear was still conscious but definitely not able to walk by her own and make it to the parking lot.

 

Joy opened the back door and they managed to get Seulgi inside, fortunately she thought she was in her bed and made herself comfortable and falled asleep a couple seconds after. 

 

Seung-wan sighed. “That's two, we just need Yeri now…”

 

Joohyun was already inside Seung-wan´s car, in the passenger seat she grabbed her girlfriend´s jacket and put it on top of her to warm herself and smell Seung-wan´s essence. Seung-wan was still amused over how cute her drunkie could be and thanked all the gods that even with alcohol she always managed to walk and behave...well, kinda.

 

“Swuaniie~! Come back! I am getting cold...you are hooot!”

 

Joy laughed hard by hearing a drunk Joohyun screaming in the other corner of the parking lot.

 

“At least we got some fun tonight.” Joy said with a smirk directed at Seung-wan, which was blushing over the words of her girlfriend.

 

“Yeah...shut up.”

 

Joy was about to keep teasing when both of their cellphones received a message, it was from their group chat. 1 New Message from: SunMom.

 

  • You two come here please.

 

They looked at each other, it seemed serious, Sunmi and Yeri were still inside the bar and despite being after midnight the people inside were still partying. So each of them just double checked that their cars were locked before getting in again.

 

When they reached their booth, they could see Sunmi seated at Yeri´s side while the latter was leaning her head on Sunmi´s shoulder while moving her lips a little bit.

 

“Is everything alright…?” Joy asked when she didn't see anything out of the normal.

 

Sunmi motioned with her hand for them to be quiet and get closer to Yeri. Both of them were confused but they did it anyway. Yeri was mumbling something.

 

“Hate this...secrets...so many secretsss….stupid board...CEO...damn it…motherfuvkers...”

 

And then it dawned on them, Yeri was the younger one in the company and yet she was the one probably carrying most of the stress from it. And on top of it, she was obligated to not be able to even complain about it.

 

Sunmi carresed Yeri´s hair while giving some comfort. “Is ok my kid, you don't have to think about it right now...” 

 

“Hate them…”

 

“Is ok, you have the right to hate them…”

 

After a little while, Yeri falled asleep too. Joy and Seung-wan caressed her head too, they should ask Yeri how she felt more often…

 

A muscular man from the staff kindly helped them to carry Yeri to Sunmi´s backseat, and they were already good to go.

 

“Ok ladies, text me when you arrive home, understand?”

 

“Yes, mom.” “Of course Sunmi.”

 

Sunmi smiled, “Good, drive safely! See you Monday!” Said while driving with Yeri snorting on the back.

 

They waved goodbye while she got out of the parking lot.

 

“They didn't even talk about work, I doubt they have something to do with the spy after all…” Joy said with a tired tone.

 

“At least we know that now…” Seung-wan yawned. “We better get going before we fall asleep on the road…”

 

“Yeah, goodnight Seung-wan!” Joy entered her car, checked that Seulgi was still alive and started driving towards her apartment.

 

Seung-wan finally went to her car, only to be met with an still woke Joohyun, surprisingly actually. Seung-wan thought that her drunkie would be sleeping given how much time passed since she was there waiting.

 

“Hey there!” Joohyun said the moment she sat down to turn on the car. “We going home?”

 

Seung-wan´s brain stopped working normally for a moment there. Did she just refer to her house as OUR home?! Seung-wan knew Joohyun was drunk and she was not the best to articulate her words right now, but damn, the woman made her blush hard with this.

 

During the road to Joohyun´s place, they were fairly quiet after leaving the city. Seung-wan was tired and Joohyun could entertain herself with playing rock-paper-scissors with herself…

 

“Joohyun…”

 

“Mm? Hi wanieee~ lovely to see you!”

 

“I love you…”

 

Joohyun took her hand and started rubbing it on her own cheek. “Awwwwwww~”

 

Seung-wan laughed. “You are such a kid, a cute one though.”

 

“My heart is happy with wannie too~!”

 

If not because she was still driving, Seung-wan would give Joohyun a million kisses on the spot. Her words made her feel a little emotional and she had to bite her lower lip to avoid some tears from coming out. They were happy tears and the goosebumps she was feeling across her body...she was sure that was how love is supposed to feel.




 

When they arrived at Joohyun´s house, they entered while holding hands and Seung-wan was carrying a bag with the other. This time she came more prepared and took some comfy clothes she had at her apartment to change this time and not sleep with her freaking suit again.

 

“Joohyun, I will give you some clothes to change ok?”

 

Her girlfriend just nodded, probably about to fall asleep too.

 

Seung-wan gave her some pijamas and guided her to the bathroom so she could have privacy. She changed at the same time in gray sweatpants and a simple white t-shirt. Meanwhile, Joohyun was getting in a pair of black shorts and her favorite black hoodie.

 

“Seungwannie~!” Joohyun called while getting outside of the bathroom.

 

“Yes?”

 

Joohyun hugged Seung-wan by the neck and positioned her cheek against Seung-wan´s to start rubbing them together.

 

“I am so sorry…”

 

Seung-wan frowned at this. What does she mean?

 

“Joohyun? You ok?” Seung-wan separated a little bit so she could see the brunette´s face. Joohyun was pouting and her eyes appeared to be a little sad.

 

“I am sorry Seung-wan...you deserve better...I don´t….I don´t…”

 

“You don't what…?”

 

“I don't have a …!”

 

“............. Sorry….what?”

 

“I don't have a ! And you like men too but I am just a woman without ! I am so sorry!”

 

“What….?”

 

“You like men and women but I can´t be both!”

 

Seung-wan gave a hard laugh, from every direction that this conversation could take she certainly was not expecting this. A couple tears formed on her eyes due to her still laughing at her drunkie.

 

“Joohyun, believe me, that is not how a biual works.”

 

“Are you sureeeee???”

 

Seung-wan hugged her tightly while having a big smile on her face. “Yes! Don´t worry about it, I love you the way you already are.”

 

Joohyun smiled as well, now pushing Seung-wan towards the bed so they could lay on it.

 

Seung-wan giggle. “Wow, you surely are more wild when drunk.”

 

Of course, Seung-wan was just teasing, both of them just wanted to cuddle right now. They got on the bed facing each other and Joohyun hugged Seung-wan tight from the side to be even closer. Seung-wan grabbed the covers to keep them warm and gave a peck to this beautiful woman in front of her.

 

“Good night Waniieee~! I will tell you tomorrow, okay?”

 

Seung-wan was a little hesitant for a second, probably Joohyun was just saying random stuff but she decided to ask about what that meant tomorrow. She really doesn't  want to sleep with her insecurities tonight, just with some warm cuddles.

 

“Good night my love.”