Chapter 2

Reve Inc.

 

 

CHAPTER 2

 

After the “Is just that I like you” Joohyun thought Seung-wan was either a playgirl or one of those creepy people that think they can get away with whatever to the new employees. BUT she will be lying to herself by saying her words didn´t cause a blush on her cheeks, she certainly finded her desk neighbor to be very attractive and desirable.

 

However the direct statement made her cautious in case that Seung-wan indeed could be just a ert. 

 

Seung-wan however, became kinda anxious after that, she tried to hide it by keeping herself busy but on her insides she was reprimanding herself for being so direct with the new girl...

 

How the hell my brain thought that was a good idea?! 

 

But after a couple of days Seung-wan looked more like a kind girl in Joohyun´s eyes, she was very polite and sweet anytime she had a question about how to do some tasks and the idea of her being a ert just seemed stupid now. Like one time Joohyun was doing her best to translate a word from chinese to english during a call but her brain was not cooperating and the client was getting impatient, so it was really a surprise when she felt a tap on her shoulder and Seung-wan suddenly showed her a paper with the exact word for Joohyun to say, it was a surprise not because of the helpful hand but because she could swear Seung-wan was very busy with her reports to be listening to any details of her call...but after that, Joohyun just assumed that her co-worker was good at multitasking and was grateful for that.

 

The start was more difficult than she initially thought, so having Seung-wan instead of being at another desk alone was very comforting, probably other trainees were not this lucky and maybe they were already messing things up.

 

I hope I´m not distracting her from her own work. Joohyun sighed. I should invite her to lunch or something, she is a really nice person and she has been helping me since the first day… She was about to open but-

 

“Whats up Wendy-sii?! Are you ready to invite me to lunch?”

 

Seung-wan...no, Wendy lifted her gaze from her screen to address the woman, a tall girl with beautiful black long hair and a bold red lipstick tainting her lips.

 

“You really love to pull a friendly tone when you want food don´t you?” Wendy seemed already used to this interaction with the woman.

 

“Oh, you prefer me with a y tone then?” The woman made a pose of biting her fingernail in a seductive way and Joohyun´s eyes were really wide open now, how can this woman say such things in the office? How is nobody reprimanding her? And more importantly, is she dating Wendy?? ...Does Seung-wan prefer to be called Wendy...?

 

“I prefer when you are not after my wallet, thanks.” Wendy laughed, this woman was always one to put a show. “By the way, you are making my neighbor here uncomfortable, you should at least present yourself if you plan to play the poor.”