Sign off

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

 

Who would have thought that a drunk broken hearted girl who happened to call a radio DJ who is hosting a program that’s giving advice about love will cross paths in real life and end up falling in love with each other. Well probably me because I write this story.

 

Their story and relationship is very fast phased, but love can do wonders. Love can take time to develop or it may hit you in an instant. Other people say that love that takes time is much better and lasts longer than the other. But they are wrong, there's no right way to do it, every different person has different way of falling in love and it is up to them if that kind of love that they are looking will fit for each other.

 

Sakura has charms that will make you fall in love with her in an instant but she didn't know about it because she just came out from a very toxic relationship. That's why most of the time Eunbi is afraid that she'll fall in love with Sakura because she doesn't want to be in a rebound relationship. But Eunbi didn't notice that she's the one who's getting them closer by inviting her to become a guest and inviting Kkura at her place, she's setting up herself for a trap. But that trap will give them the happiness for both of them. A happiness that will last for a life time.

 

Chaeyeon didn't know that she's being toxic and manipulative to Sakura, it has many factors her family faced a big problem and she forced herself on selling her body to make money at the end she not just cheated on her physically but also through emotions. But that's not an excuse for what she did to Sakura. She messed up with Sakura's view in love. The only time she realized that she ed up is when Hyewon made her realize it. Hyewon become a light and home for Chaeyeon. She makes everything right for her and accepted her for what she done in her previous relationship. There will always be a person that will give us different view and let us know what we did wrong and that's Hyewon is for Chaeyeon.

 

Wonyoung and Yujin's story is just your typical young and pure love story. A love story that will give you warmth and make you think that sometimes doing things that the older generation do is still heart fluttering. They show us that taking it slow in this fast phased time is still applicable. They also show us that if you have the patience it is worth the wait.

 

Hitomi's love for Nako is both selfish and selfless. She's selfish for not thinking what will Nako feel if she leaves her knowing that Nako already have feelings for her, and selfless because she disregarded her own feelings so that Nako can chase and achieve her dreams. And it's up to them if they want to continue the story that was left unfinished for years or not.

 

Minju is in tough position she is in love with her best friend Chaewon and they are doing what friends usually don’t do. They are technically friends with benefits but there is no involve to it. Add up to that problem is her parents didn’t know her preference and she is not sure if they will approve of her.

 

Yena and Yuri didn’t know each other maybe their story is about to start but who know what will happen.

 

Let’s start the final Chapter of their story.

 

“It’s normal day calm down Sakura just act normally.” Sakura is talking to herself like a crazy person. For some reasons Sakura is sweeting due to nervousness.

 

“Babe what are you doing at a corner murmuring is there any problem.” Eunbi is so confused because Sakura is crouching at s corner of the room.

“Don’t worry about me I’m just hyping up myself for tonight’s program.” Little did Sakura know Eunbi knows that she is lying to her, it made her concern because they’ve leave together long enough that’s why Eunbi knows every little act Sakura do.

 

“Ok just tell me if there is any problem. Ok?” Sakura just hummed as an answer. They both went to their work place, the only thing that you can hear is the clicking sound of the key board. This may seem to be boring for other couple but for them this peace. The fact that they are together in the same room together makes them satisfy. They are at the point of the relationship that they don’t need to talk every time they are together their presence is enough to make them happy.

 

“Babe what should we talk about tonight for the program?”

 

“Let’s just talk about love and marriage.” Eunbi looked at Sakura because there is a hesitation on Sakura’s Voice. Hesitation is the last thing that you can hear on Sakura’s voice.

 

“Ok let’s talk about that, let’s have a caller for tonight ok?”

 

“Sure anything you want babe.” The rest of their day ends up in cuddling and watching some series. This the life that they want simple and just staying by their side.

 

The night has come and Sakura is more nervous now but Eunbi just ignored it because she knows if there is a problem between them Sakura will immediately say it to her. as they arrived at the radio station Sakura immediately talked to Yena while Eunbi and Nako starts preparing the both.  

 

“How are you and Hitomi?” Eunbi asked Nako as she’s adjusting her mixer.

 

“Just catching up for the years that we didn’t see and talked to each other. We are nnot flirting just talking.”

 

“Why are you being defensive? I am just asking you.”

 

“Well you might have misunderstood our status. How about you and Kkura?”

 

“We are still the same nothings new. I am planning to totally move with her, I’m practically living with her and her house is big for us.” It’s not that big but it specious for two people.

 

“What about your apartment what will you do about it?”

 

“Do you want to rent it out? I will give you a much lower price than the place you are renting right now and besides it is much closer here.”

 

“I’ll think about it.”

 

“Don’t think too much just accept my offer and I won’t be worried if it is you who will rent rather than a stranger.”

 

After they finished setting up the booth Eunbi and Sakura sits on their designated places. “Good evening everyone this is your cute and y DJ, DJ Bi and this is Fixing a Broken Heart. I am with my partner Kkura.”

 

“Good evening everyone and to you DJ Bi, this your cherry blossom Kkura.” Sakura sounded extra lively today. But there is still trace of nervousness in her voice “So what will be our topic for today?”

 

“let's talk about baby" Sakura is shocked when Eunbi suddenly sang the topic. But that's not their topic it's a way of Eunbi easing up Sakura nerves. "Sorry to disappoint you but that's not the topic for the night you can tell them Kkura."

 

"Tonight we will be talking about love and marriage." Eunbi is still wondering why is it that Sakura choose this topic for tonight.

 

Eunbi rests her chin on the back of her hand. "But why do we need to talk about it? We are talking about love all throughout our program."

 

"As you said we talked about it every time but do we really talked about it? We are always talking about the effects, out come and pain that love gives us. But do we really talk about the love itself?"

 

"Ok you have a good point but why do we have to talk about marriage?" Eunbi is expecting something about it.

 

"What comes after you love each other it goes to marriage right."

 

"It can end up to a break up Kkura."

 

"Let's talk about the positive side we can talk about break up on another day alright."

 

"Ok shoot your question I'll answer it."

 

"What is love for you?"

 

"Love is you." Eunbi winked and pointed at Sakura's direction. "Just kidding. Love is when you cherish someone or something. Like you take care of it make sure everything is fine with them. You know what I just realize that love is very hard to explain because my experience and explanation about love is different from yours or anybody in this world."

 

"Ok you are right I have a follow up question. When do you already love someone?"

 

“You just know it. Like every time you see or receive a message from that person you’ll get excited or feel nervous.”

 

“Yes I feel that every time I’m with the person I love.” Sakura looked at Eunbi with intimacy in her eyes.

 

“That’s good to know Kkura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter