Annyeonz

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung’s POV

 

I am your typical tall 1st year college students. As a 1st year college student I am still adjusting to the new environment that I’m experiencing now but I got into it really quickly. Meeting new people and having new friends is fun. Having a peaceful college life is kind of boring. It is boring until a tall girl maybe a little bit taller than me asked me something that caught me off guard.

 

“Hey Wonyoung.” This is Yujin one of my classmate. We aren’t that close we’ve been group mates for some projects, we have some casual talks but it is all about our subject nothing personal. She is older than me and also she’s tall, slim, pretty and cute at the same time.  She called me before I come out of our class room. I stopped and faced her.

 

“What is it Yujin?” I asked her. I noticed that her eyes roaming around and can’t looked at me directly. She looks very hesitant and want to say something to me.

 

“I know that it is a bit weird and very rush but can I ask you something important?” She’s asking for a favor that’s why she can’t look at me, maybe she has this side that is very shy.

 

“What is it? Do you need notes or do you need a help for a subject you can ask for my help don’t be shy about it.” I assure her but instead of relaxing she’s now bit more tensed. What is it that she wants to ask that make her look tensed like that.

 

“it is not about school.” Huh is it something personal that can’t be we are not that close.

 

“Then what?”

 

“I know that we barely know each other and we aren’t that close but I found you very kind and charming add up to that is that you are very Beautiful and cute.” Wait what is she saying I can’t comprehend what she’s talking about. And where is this going to? “Wonyoung can I court you?” wait did I just here it right?

 

“Can you repeat what did you just say Yujin I think I heard it wrong.”

 

“You heard it right I said can I court you.” I just stare at her. for a few moments my mind went blank and I can’t think clearly. “Hey I’m just asking you can reject me if you want.”

 

“But why? Like what you said we don’t know each other very well what made you decide that you will court me. Are you just being dared to do this if it is stop it already because you might hurt someone and it is not a good thing to play with someone’s emotion.” She waved her hands at me.

 

“No this is not a dare Wonyoung. I want to know you more by courting you, I don’t want you to get mixed signal when I want to get closer to you. I don’t want you to misunderstand that I just want to be friend because that is not my intentions, I want more than that Wonyoung. And I admit that I like you for your looks but I want to know you more than that, more than a tall and pretty girl who stole my heart the moment eyes laid on you.” Where did she got this courage from it’s her words are too fluttering for me to handle add up to that she’s now looking at me eye to eye.

 

“Gosh you are very straight forward how can you say that directly.”

 

“I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. So can I?” should I give her a chance? Maybe I should what can go wrong.

 

“Yes you can court me.” Give her a very shy smile. And just now I can feel the embarrassment.

 

“Before we go home. Can I ask your parents’ permission? Are they okay that a girl is courting their daughter?” I felt like there’s butterflies in my stomach.

 

“Yes they are open about my preference. That’s why you are lucky that they are supportive on me choosing I who will I like.”

 

"it's nice to know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter