Kkubi

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi's POV

 

 

"Hi I'm Miyawaki Sakura."

 

I was stunned the voice the name. Am I dreaming? What's happening? Why is she calling me? Is she having another problem? Is there problem between us that I did not notice?

 

"Hello DJ Bi are you still there?" To that I snapped out of my mind as soon as she talked again.

 

"Oh hi what should I call you?" Why is my voice still shaky? She's Sakura why am I being nervous about this.

 

"Some people call me Saku chan or Kkura but for you. Uhm you can just call me babe." I almost fell from my sit when she said I can call her babe that's what I call her sometimes. What are you doing Kkura why are you like this to me? Why are you flirting at while I am at work? I looked helplessly to Nako and Yena but they are just laughing at me are they pranking me or what?

 

"Oh I prefer Kkura because I kind of miss my regular guest kkura so that's what I'm calling you is that ok?" She chuckled the audacity to laugh at me when I'm struggling right now I'm not going to cuddle with her for a month.

 

"Oh I thought you like babe because that's what you called me the other day." The booth is kind of sound proof but I can hear faint laugh at the control panel. I glared at Nako and Yena who's laughing their out.

 

"Huh when did I said that?" I just played dumb. I guess I'm going to play her game tonight.

 

"Just kidding. So you miss your guest huh let me do her catch phrase for you."

 

"Ok go ahead Kkura." I'm nervous what is she doing is she revealing her Identity to the public?

 

"Hi I'm your cherry blossom Kkura. Is that alright? Did I do a good job babe?" and now she asking for a praise that’s she’s always doing weekly

 

"Yeah that's spot on Kkura you sounded exactly like her. So why did you call anything I can do for you?" I asked her.

 

"I want some cuddles can you give me that?" Oh my gosh she said it with her very cute tone of voice. That's my weak spot Kkura why are hitting it?

 

"If you come here I can give you a hug but I can't cuddle someone might get jealous." did it slip on my mouth? This will be a hot topic for a while.

 

"Oh I thought that you are still single what a bummer."

 

"Yes I am still single. But still someone can get jealous even if I'm single."

 

"Do you have the right to get jealous even if you're not yet together?" Why is she bringing this topic up? Does she get jealous of someone but I never go out with anyone but her.

 

"Some people say you don't have the right to get jealous if you're not together but that's how you feel can you stop what are you feeling right now. It's natural to get jealous."

 

"But some people say that jealousy means you don't fully trust your partner."

 

"That's not true jealousy and lack of trust is very different from each other. Lack of trust has dipper story behind maybe their significant other did something to break the trust. For me jealousy is a natural thing that happened but it may end up to a worse situation."

 

"You have a point there. I'll give you a situation. We are on a date everything is fine until I bumped into my ex and we decided to eat together after the dinner. I confessed that in some part of me it still hurts a little bit." Is she asking if I got jealous when we bumped into Chaeyeon and she said that some part of her still hurts when she sees her ex. Did I maybe a little bit.

 

"Yes I would be jealous a little bit. But I would still trust you because I love you and you tell me the truth. Besides you stay by my side and never live so it's safe to say that your love for me is much greater than the pain that you felt that time."

 

"Yes I love you that's why I stayed and I think I don't need tk explain why right."

 

"Yes you're right." Wait I'm still on air this is not a private conversation be professional Eunbi. "We got out of hand there. So why did you call for tonight any problems?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter