Not Drunk

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi's POV

 

Since It's my day off tomorrow I am planning to install some applications that I need for the podcast to the PC that Sakura give to me. But before that I need to take a bath. It's been awhile since I take a long hot shower after work. It's relaxing I should do this more often.

 

After a long hot shower, I change to my comfortable clothes. And eat some snacks while fixing the computer. I got interrupted when my phone rings.

 

"Who the hell is calling me at 3 in the morning?" I looked at the caller ID and its Sakura is there any problem? Or maybe she just wants to confirm to be a regular guest to my show? So I just pick it up.

 

 

"Hey Kkura wh.. are you crying?" I was shocked when I heard some sobs from the other line.

 

"Whoever this is I just want to rant something I just want to let it out." Ylu can feel the pain from her voice. The pain that love brings.

 

"Ok go ahead."

 

"This is ed up I met Chayeon the other night and I'm right she's already ing around with other women and here I am drinking and bawling my eyes out because of the pain that she gives me it’s unfair." She's drinking again?

 

"Where are you I'm going to pick you up right now. " this stupid girl is drinking again maybe somewhere she didn't know. I stand up and about to leave but I realize that I'm just wearing some thin shirt and a very short shorts without a bra. Damn this will take a while to get change.

 

"No need to pick me up I'm at my house I just want to let out my frustration. Because someone told me that I just need someone to listen to me." Thank God she's just at her house. And am I the one she's talking about?

 

"Ok you can just tell me what's bothering you."

 

"As I've said that the other night Chayeon and I met. I just want to see her for the last time before I let go of my feelings for her." Well that's dum but every person has different way of moving on.

 

"Ok then what happened with that?"

 

"Then she talked on how she is already ing around with multiple girls. I acted like I'm a tough person because that's how she knows me. But behind that mask is my heart that is shattered into pieces. Then she ing forcefully kissed me and I got scared."

 

"Why because you might just give in on what she wanted to you?" This is not helping Eunbi you said that you will just listen to her don't dig deep into her feelings.

 

"No because the memories of her forcing me to have with her come into my mind. She's a monster for that She's not the same person that I know. She's not my best friend who's always there for me. She's now a girl who's always want to have whenever she can." I know that I shouldn't be bias

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter