Kiss

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

Laughing, some deep words were exchanged, saying some nonsense, talking to strangers. I never thought that it would be this fun. I never expected this guesting will be this fun. I should really do anything I want.

 

“Kkura somethings bothering you?” Eunbi asked me while I am still driving her to her apartment.

 

“Nothing just thinking about something. Why do I look like Something is bothering me?” I slightly glanced at her. she’s looking at me in a way that I would melt. I just notice how beautiful this woman is.

 

“Not really your just too silent since we entered the car. Are you not comfortable on today’s program if not just say it to me I can tell Yena and nako that we will cancel your guesting.”

 

“No I In fact really enjoyed tonight. It’s just that I never thought that this will be fun.”

 

“Thank God you enjoyed it. Because I really enjoyed your company tonight. It is the first time that I enjoyed my guest.”

 

“Why is it?”

 

“Most of the time they are just some rude DJ’s from the station that they looked too high to themselves. While some are just too boring. While you, a simple girl who’s heart is a little bit broken can bring enjoyment to me.” Is that an insult?

 

“Did you just call me a broken hearted girl?” I glanced at her once again and she’s smiling at me.

 

“Why? Is it bad to be broken? Everyone in this world at some point on their lives they experienced being heart broken. So why would it bother you?” I can’t argue with that.

 

“I have a question for you. Have you ever Fallen in love Eunbi?”

 

“Of course I have Kkura. Why? Don’t tell me you are already fallen in love with me.” She playfully gasped. “As have told you I don’t want to be a rebound relationship.” Eunbi and her random monologue.

 

“Are you the one who is falling for me? Be care full what you wish for Eunbi. I am not yet ready to catch someone who’s falling for me.” I Just played along with her I don’t see anything wrong with it.

 

“On a serious note why are you asking that?”

 

“I have a follow up question to that. Have you experienced a broken heart because of a person you love?”

 

“Yes. Since I already know your story I should tell you mine right? But it is not that complicated as yours. Do you want to hear it?”

 

“let’s find a spot to stop I want to listen to your story while sitting down.” She just nods at me I drove around and find a place where we can talk. We also buy some beer and some snacks. She leads me into a bench with the view of the city and you can see the stars on the sky it is very beautiful.

 

“How do you know this please?” I asked her because you can’t find this spot if you are not familiar to the place.

 

She leaned back to the bench and I handed her a bottle of beer. I Light a cigarette and open also opened a can of beer. “this is the place where my ex and I broke up. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter