Slowly

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi's POV

 

"I'm not their real daughter anyways." The pain in her voice is very impactful. Everything in her life right now is misaligned.

 

"But that doesn't mean they don't care for you Min they raised you all this time that's why you need to take it to consideration." There's a hidden emotion behind Sakura's words.

 

"Do you know how it feels to be on the edge every time I hide my true Identity to them? You are lucky that your parents accepted you for who you are now. Tell me do you know!" Min's cracked up she's crying right now. But what she said is a little bit rude.

 

"Hey min I know that your emotions are high right now but you need to calm down a little bit." I said with a very calm voice.

 

"It's okay DJ Bi." Sakura smiled at me and she continued to talk. "And yes I know how it feels. I am always on the edge every time I hide my true preference to my parents. I told them that I like someone within the same and they got mad about it I almost got disowned by them but as the time goes by they learned to accept me from who I am because I am still the same person that they raised the only difference is my preference in the relationship. Min there will be a time that you need to face it in a calmer way. You should already give some hints to them and test them on what do they think about same relationship. If they're not okay with it then you should face the consequences that it came with it because you can't hide it until the very end you need to face it at some point. "

 

"But I'm afraid that I will lose both of my parents and My best friend in this process."

 

"If everything falls down you need to pick yourself up." Min is just crying Sakura signals me to cut us from the live broadcast. She then called Nako to come in the booth.

 

"Nako can we cut the program now I think Min can't go with this." Sakura said.

 

"She might break down in the broadcast we need to protect her." I added.

 

"Ok you got it and don't worry about it we can't take the risk of this just for the rating." Nako then gets out of the booth.

 

"Min we will cut the live broadcast but don't hung up the phone I need to talk to you." Sakura said.

 

"Ok I'll end the program. We will be on air ok." I need to finish this fast and simple. I already picked the song to play. "Sorry for that interruption we need to cut our caller due to technical difficulties this is your cute and y DJ, DJ Bi. I'll play 'OK Not to Be OK by Marshmellow and Demi Lovato.'" I played the music and mut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter