Break up

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi's POV

 

Another week has passed by and Kkura is here again to be my guest. Our relationship is stable as ever we are not eating up each other time. We give each other time for our self and time for our friends, it feels like nothing really change in my life except that I am with someone that I love. As for Hitomi and Nako I’ve heard that they are in the talking stage well they really need that they’ve been separated for a very long time and they need to catch up to know whether they will step forward or just stay there as a friend but I doughty that they will just stay as just friends you can tell that they really love each other.

 

I did my usual routine and intro. But we are not doing the normal format of the program today actually for the rest of Kkura’s guesting. Nako, Yena and I talked that we should do something different when kkura is our guest. We need to experiment somethings to achieve more in the future and we shouldn’t be afraid of change.

 

"So let’s start for topic for the day. Break up’s. Kkura how did you deal with it and any advice or anything you want to say about this topic "

 

"There different reasons for break ups and different problems need a different solution. Do you still remember my first time calling here I just drink till I pass out or keep myself busy with work?” I still remember the day we met or should I say the night I found her drunk as .

 

"For me just like you I keep myself busy. That's a very good way to not think about your break up. Should I give some scenario because every break up is different?”

 

"That's a good Idea."

 

"Let's say that one person fell out of love and didn't want to continue the relationship because it's unfair to their significant other who still love them."

 

"Oh that's a good one. That's a selfless move to the person who initiated the break up. Because it will just hurt their partner. How will the other person should deal with it simple acceptance. The person should know to accept the fact that their partner doesn't love them anymore. At first it is really hard, they will think of ways to get their significant other back, but they will realize that, that is the final act of love that their partner did for them." That’s a bit confusing how come it is an act of love when the person breaks their partners heart?

 

"How come it is an act of love."

 

"They set them free from the cage that they are trapped at. A cage that is holding them back to find the love that they truly deserve. A love that is equal and mutual."

 

"Ok I get it. If it is for other person, they will just stay around because they are getting something from it and if they just there that is the time the relationship will become toxic and not healthy for the both of them.”

 

"Ok I'm the one who will give a scenario. It’s not really about break up but it’s still connected. What if the person who just experience a break up felt the pain of the break up after a few days or even weeks?” where did she get this idea?

 

“Kkura Did you experience this?” I .

 

“No I heard i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter