Special Chapter

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Sakura's birthday so here is a special gift for everyone. I hope this will make you feel a little better in this though times I know everyone can get through this.  For the last time Thank you for reading Fixing a Broken Heart I love you all stay safe and healthy. Enjoy reading the special chapter.

 

Authors POV

 

Wedding day is one of the biggest milestone for a woman what more if two beautiful women is getting married? it would be the happiest day not just for the couple but also for their family and friends.

 

But they all think that it is all about a fairy tale like wedding day. They miss out on how stressful it is to prepare for the wedding. looking for a perfect place to hold the wedding, food for the reception, the wedding dress that the couple will use and the most important thing is wedding ring which is very stressful particularly for Sakura.

 

“ah! Tomi!” A girl with long dark brown hair shouted from the living room.

 

While the girl with a violet short hair rushed to her older friend. “What happened?!” Hitomi asked.

 

“I need your help to find a perfect ruing for Eunbi!’ Hitomi rushed to where Sakura is sitting and grabbed a pillow and throw it hard to the older girl. “Hey what was that for?” Sakura exclaimed.

 

“I thought that something bad happened to you! For a ring you are shouting like a crazy woman? Pull yourself together!” Hitomi is a bit frustrated on how Sakura is acting. But she can’t fully get mad at the older one because she knew stressful it is for Sakura.

 

“It’s not that simple you know. I need to know if she will like the ring that I will choose for her.” Hitomi sit beside Sakura.

 

“Common Sakura unnie Eunbi isn’t materialistic and I bet you she will love anything you will buy for her. Remember this unnie Wedding and everything around it is very important but there is one thing that is more important than the wedding itself?”

 

“I know the reception!” Sakura seemed to be proud of her answer but she just receives another pillow on the face caused by Hitomi.

 

“No it’s all about the life after the wedding which is the married life. That is the most important thing you need to focus not on the ring or some other stuff you are going to be with her until the last breath of your life.” The younger one is to be more knowledgeable with this kind of topic that’s what Sakura is thinking right now.

 

“Wait are you and Nako also getting married?” Sakura Give Hitomi a very suspicious look.

 

“We are not even together yet so don’t assume things it might not happen.” Hitomi rolled her eyes after that.

 

“I just want to make sure you are not getting married before I do. You know what let’s go find some ring.” And to that they decide to go where they can find ring and nobody knows where will they buy it.

 

While at an apartment there are three ladies who are also talking about the same wedding.

 

“This is stressing me out can I just wear something simple white dress.” Eunbi almost shouted which startled Yena and Nako who’s picking up a wedding gown for Eunbi.

 

“Ok wear what every you want since Sakura thinks that you are the most beautiful girl in this entire world.” Yena said with a bit disgust in her voice.

 

“Shut up single duck.” Eunbi glared at Yena.

 

“So what do you like to wear on your wedding day?”

 

“I think it is nice just have a simple and elegant Gown rather than an extravagant on am I right?” although she’s the most important person that day she wants her dress to be a very simple one.

 

“Yes that was I am telling you all along unnie like what I’ve said to you earlier Sakura unnie will like anything you wear.”

 

“Heck I bet she would like it even if Eunbi unnie showed up without any clothes on.” To what Yena said she received a hard smack on her shoulder from Nako but Eunbi seemed not to be bothered by it.

 

“Yes should love that.”

 

“Unnie be serious about this. This is your wedding dress we are talking about not your life.”

 

And to that they talk until they finalize some wedding dress that they choose for Eunbi.

 

The couple also decided that they will do the reception at the Moon Café since the owner which they become close to offered them a very good price and a very good venue for the reception.

 

Few months has passed and everything is already prepared for the wedding. they already sent a wedding invitation to the guest that they want to be on the wedding they also invite Wonyoung and Yujin since they are very close to them now the young couple really look up to them and consider them as a role model for relationship.

 

It is the night before the wedding, for other couple they already resting or doing a beauty rest but Eunbi insisted that she wanted to do a last broadcast as a Kwon. And Sakura just agreed to it at the end.

 

“Good evening this is your cute and y DJ, DJ Bi and you know what day it is I am here with my partner Kkura.” Eunbi did her intro bit too much you can feel the excitement that she has. But you can’t blame her tomorrow is her big day.

 

“Hi good evening every one This is your Cherry blossom Kkura.”

 

“Before we start I would just like to announce that this is my last day as a.” Eunbi stopped and played a very intense back ground music. To that Sakura chuckled due to the playfulness that her soon to be wife is doing right now.

 

“Just say it to them I know that they will understand whatever you will say.” Sakura played along with Eunbi’s antics

 

“Ok so this is my last day as a single woman and tomorrow I will be a married woman.” Eunbi pushed some clapping stingers.

 

“Yes she will be Mrs. Miyawaki Tomorrow and so do I.” almost all of the listeners know their identity so they are not afraid to say their name anymore on a live broadcast.

 

“Sorry for that intense thing that I did I just want to play a little bit with your feelings. So enough of that and let’s talk about love again tonight Kkura.”

 

“We always talk about love her what are we going to talk about it?” Well kkura is right this is love program.

 

“Kkura do you know that even if we talk about love for the rest our life we won’t be finish talking about it and I assure you that there are more to talk about love.” That’s true, the meaning of love constantly changes every generation the definition of love become broader.

 

“You have a point there. Love evolves as the time goes by, different people have different view and situations to love. Love isn’t as simple as people thinks of it.”

 

”You are correct there Kkura. There are situations that you never expect that will happen in real life.” Eunbi paused for a bit. “Our life is like a movie but without a script and lines that are needed to be delivered properly but there will always be an unexpected plot that is given to us that will give us a character development that we need for the future plot of our story.”

 

“Ohh what a great insight there DJ Bi and because of that you convince me to talk about love again. So what do you want to talk about it?”

 

“How about heart breaks first then let’s progress to happier topic as the program goes by.” Eunbi suggested

 

“Oh you like to get hurt first huh what a wild woman.” She received a sharp look from her soon to be wife. “Hey chill out I am just kidding you know. Go ahead and start.”

 

“So heart breaks can be one of the most painful experience in your life especially when the person that breaks your heart is the person that you love and cherish the most.”

 

“But I just want to say that heart breaks can come from different person not just your lover. It can come from your family and friends. And the most heart wrenching experience is a heart break that comes from your family. I know most of us can tolerate the pain if we ever lose our lover or our friend whether they left us for someone else. But when it comes from the family the pain that it gives may scar us from the rest of our life and may change our perspective in our life it’s good if we change for the better but what if we did the vice versa of it and change for a more torturing life and hurt someone else in that proses?”

 

“If you are listening to this make sure that you won’t break anyone’s heart. Right Kkura?”

 

“As much as possible yes but it is un avoidable to hurt someone, life comes with pain and you can’t avoid that pain forever. Like what you said earlier we have a plot that are given to us to have the character development that we need and that plot is the pain and the process that molds to whom we are today.” Eunbi is a bit startled on what kkura is saying now she didn’t expect that Sakura will go on a full on serious mode.

 

“Pain is constant but it is up to you how can it mold you as a person. Some people turned out to be good and some people turned to be broken by it. they want others to feel the pain that they felt from the past not knowing they might ruin that person in the future and that a domino effect comes into play.”

 

“Can I give a wakeup call to our listeners?”

 

“Yes go head say whatever you want Kkura.” Eunbi give a re assuring smile.

 

“If you got hurt by anyone in the past just learn from it and stop the cycle of giving pain to others. If you are still in pain from the past relationship, please stop looking for love from other people, love yourself first. Why? Ask yourself if it is really love or is it you looking for comfort and a replacement for something you just lost. At the end you will hurt that person and you will just become like the person who hurts you.” Eunbi listened to each word that Sakura said and she can feel the sincerity of that advice

 

“Is it based on your experience Kkura.”

 

“Yes it is based on my own experience.”

 

“But just for a few months we are already a couple and look at us now we are getting married.”

 

“But when we met I am not looking for love and I am still in the process of healing at that time. At that time, I never thought that I will fall in love again. But you showed me what love truly is” Sakura paused and looked at Eunbi with a loving gaze. “Thank you for br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter