Sakura

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

I woke up in an unfamiliar room with unfamiliar scent. I tried to get up but my head is pounding I won’t drink Tequila ever in my life ever again. I forced myself to sit down and open my eyes. This isn’t any of my friend’s room is this a new room of Chaeyon? Did I just have with my ex? that can’t happened because that what she wants.

 

“Oh you are awake.”

 

Eunbi’s POV

Flash back

 

It is just a normal day for us after an emotional story from Kkura it comes back to normal. Last night is our highest rating that we ever have. Yes, it is our highest rating but I am not that happy about it because I can feel the pain the moment she cried last night. Why did I get too affected by her story?

 

“Hey Eunbi why are you dozing off?” one of the moderator asked me.

 

“I’m just tired Yena. I’ll be heading first See you tomorrow.” I waved my hand to her. She also bid good bye to me.

 

As I’m walking my stomach growled, I remember that I didn’t eat anything for dinner and it is already 12 midnights. I don’t really have a choice but to buy something at the continence store. I entered the store and buy some bread and sprite.

 

I’m about to leave but a blonde girl caught my attention. She is wasted as hell hear head is in the table one of her hand is holding a bottle of tequila and one of her hand is holding a stick of cigarette which isn’t light up.  I come back inside and ask one of the employee about the blonde girl.

 

“excuse me sir but is she with someone.”

“No she’s crying and drinking alone since 9:30. She’s just there luckily nobody is taking advantage of her.”

“oh is that so I should take her to my place here is my number in case someone went looking for her.” He is a bit hesitant on what I said.

“Ok I will record it on our record book and if you don’t mind I should take a picture of you in case she went missing. I don’t want to sound rude but I am just making sure nothing will have happened.”  I smiled at him and nod He took a picture of me and get my number. I understand him he is just doing what good person should do.

 

I booked an uber to lessen my hustle because this girl is wasted. I help her sit while waiting for the ride and damn this girl is beautiful she’s like an angel. But at her state she’s like a fallen angel. I’m guessing she’s facing a big problem or in the early stages of break up drinking until got wasted. It is a typical moving on phase. As soon as the driver came I asked him to help me with her. And give my address to my apartment.

 

Thank God we arrive at my apartment in one piece. she vomited to her clothes so I just remove her top and jeans. Her body is perfection milky white skin not even a little scar can be seen in her body.

 

“Eunbi calm down your hormones.” I told myself because she is really my ideal type. I covered her half body because she is to hard headed to get up to change clothes so I just let her what she wants I guess I’m having a screaming fest tomorrow morning.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter