Journey

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

"But at the end of the day I have a part on why we broke up. " I want to cry to be honest but I can’t too many people are listening to me right now and I can’t afford to look weak in the public. I don’t want to get pitied on because I’m weak. I just realize that I never talked to someone about my problem band it is my first time venting out about it. Is it the real reason why I called? Who knows maybe it’s just the alcohol.

 

"That's not true Kkura. Cheating is always a choice. You don't have a control whether she will cheat on you or not. Just look at the situation. Whether you give her what she wants it or not she will cheat on you. And cheating is never an accident. It is a choice”

 

“But I’m the one who caused it. If I just give what she wants from the start she won’t even think about being in bed with someone else. And besides I can say that I’m not good in bed. Why would she be looking for another one If I’m good with it.”

 

“That is not the right thing to think Kkura. Yes, let’s admit in this modern day is a part of a relationship, but it is your choice whether you will give your ity or not. She should respect it and she should wait for you at the right time. There is always the right time for everything Kkura. You shouldn’t be pressured by not giving it.” She paused for a bit and continued. “and there is no such thing as you are not good in bed. You are just not into having do you know why?

 

“No” I really do not know.

 

“Because you are not ready when you give it you forced yourself to be ready just to make sure she won’t be doing it with someone else.” Am I? Do I forced myself to have with her?

 

“No I didn’t force myself” I raised my voice a little bit.

 

“Yes you do. You said it yourself earlier Kkura it came from your own mouth. You are just giving her what she wants but how about you Kkura do you really want to have ? Or are you just giving it to her because she wants it because her can’t control her hormones. Let it sink in with you kkura think if you really want to have or are you just pressured to do it?” to that it really hits me so hard tears are already flowing down to my eyes and I started to sob.

 

“No I don’t want to have .” I answered her truthfully while balling my eyes out.

 

“That’s the reason why you say you are not good at it. You are just feeding her lust while you are expecting the love that it comes with the . You are scared by it. She shattered your views about it making love.” She took a deep breath and continued. “Kkura it is her fault not yours. Don’t blame it all to yourself you give too much to her and it’s the time to leave something to yourself. You are to fragile to be hurt you need someone better tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter