Match maker?

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

The night full of love and lust passed by very quickly. Everything felt different Eunbi is right when she said it is different when you did have when you are fully committed to it. Every kiss and every touch feels different I will remember this night for a very long time. 

Eunbi is fast asleep and cuddled up with me I can’t blame her she must be tired before we had she’s working until midnight. God I love this woman I will do anything for her to make her happy and as much as possible I won’t hurt her. I kissed the top of her head. 

“I love you Eunbi.” I whispered to her and drifted to sleep.

My sleep is a bit disturb when I heard a high pitched shout and Eunbi suddenly covered her body.

“ahh!!” I Looked at the door where the shout came from and I saw Hitomi standing still covering her eyes and seemed to be frozen on her spot.

“Hii chan.” 

“Can the both of you please get dressed I will be waiting for you at the living room. To meet your I think girlfriend.” Hitomi is still covering her eyes as she’s closing the door. 

“Sorry for that she’s my friend Hitomi I don’t know how she got in.” I apologetically said to my girlfriend who’s blushing right now due to embarrassment. 

“It’s ok we should get dressed now we have a visitor.” She stands up and covered her body like we didn’t make love last night. 

“Why are you covering up I saw all of it last night.” I jokingly said to her.

She glared at me and throw a pillow to the face. “Shut up I am still shy.” 

We get ready and dressed properly. Eunbi is making an effort on getting ready she made a bad first impression to Hitomi because she saw us at the bed. As we went out Hitomi is sitted on the couch her legs and arms are crossed looking at us like we did something wrong. She’s like a mom who caught her only daughter having at her house. Hitomi stared at Eunbi from head to toe like she’s examining every part of my girlfriend. 

“Eunbi this is Hitomi my friend.” I introduced her. Eunbi greated her but Hitomi is just staring at her gosh this kid.

“Are you a hook up or are Sakura unnie’s girlfriend?” this kid is so straight forward. Eunbi got bit shocked on what Hitomi asked her.

“Gosh no she’s my girlfriend.”

“What’s your name again?”

“Kwon Eunbi.” 

“How old are you and what’s your job?” why is she acting like my mom right now why is she interrogating my girlfriend like that. We aren’t even sited yet.

“I am 25 years old and I am a radio DJ.” Hitomi suddenly stands up and rushed towards Eunbi and almost jumped to her.

“You are DJ Bi right? I am a big fan of yours. Sorry for a rude introduction I am just pranking Sakura unnie.” It brings a big smile on Eunbi’s face.

We have breakfast and talked for hours. Hitomi is so enthusiastic on listening on how we met and we end up together. She’s like a kid listening to a fairy tale story.

“We have work tonight do you want to come with us?” Hitomi’s Eyes light up.

She just nods. The night came fast and we are already here in front of the building. All throughout the ride Eunbi and Hitomi is talking nonstop like they are friends for a long time who didn’t see each other for years. 

“Hi every one We have someone here we would like for the two of you to meet” Nako and Yena looked at us. 

“This is Hitomi Sakura’s friend. Hitomi this is Nako my producer and this is Yena the moderator of the show.”  Yena offered her hands. But Nako is acting weird she can’t even look at Hitomi.

“Is there any problem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter