Kkura

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakuras’s POV

 

 

It rings for a few times then a feminine voice answered. I didn’t expect that my call will be answered that quickly.

 

“hello this is Yena a moderator for Fixing a Broken Heart are you here for an advice?”

 

“Yes me and my ex-girlfriend recently broke up.” Am I really doing this? Will this be effective? Well I am already here there is no turning back.

 

“Ok you’ll be on air after this song just wait for a while.” 

 

 

Eunbi’s POV

 

Last song before I air and my team already talked to my next caller saying that she's recently break up with her ex-girlfriend. And needed advice I hate it when they didn’t give me a full situation or background about our caller. I take a deep breath and que.

 

"Hello Good evening this is your cute and y DJ, DJ Bi and this is the program where we help people who are facing love problems. Fixing a broken heart." I said with my most enthusiastic voice that I have.

 

"So let's proceed to our next caller. Hello?" I'm anticipating a male voice but to my surprise I heard an angelic voice.

 

"Hi DJ Bi." oh my gosh her voice is sweet it's the most beautiful voice that I ever heard ever since I started my career as a DJ.

 

"Oh hi. Can you tell me what should we call you? In this program we value your privacy." Yes, I tend to throw shade for other DJ who are forcing their callers to say their real name.

 

"Just call me Kkura. To be honest I'm bit nervous that you'll reveal my real name." A nervous laughter ended her statement. I think it's her first time to listen to me.

 

"Oh I'm assuming you’re not a listener because I always say those lines."

 

"Um yes I just saw an ad. On social media that your program gives an advice about love. So I gamble and tried to call but I Never expect that I'll get picked."

 

"It's okay Kkura so let's start. So what's your story?" I started to play a very sad background song to set up the mood.

 

"Me and now my ex-girlfriend broke up because she's telling me that she wants to explore she wants to be free. She's tired of our relationship for the reason that it felt like a routine. No excitement no more fluttering things that's happening." She stopped her voice is very shaky right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter