Life Time

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This will be the POV the day after Wounyoung called Fixing a Broken Heart.

 

Yujin’s POV

 

I woke up when the sun light hitting my face. I groggily get my phone to check the time and some messages. it is already ten in the morning luckily it is already the week end I got a lot of message from my friends and Wonyoung. I check first the messages from my friend Before Wonyoung because they bombarded me with messages.

 

“ that was not a dream?” A sudden realization that hit me. Last night Wonyoung called my favorite radio program and confessed to me that she likes me.

 

 I dialed Wonyoung's number as soon as possible I didn't bother to read her message from last night. It rings for a few times before she answered. Her voice is a bit husky maybe she just woke up.

 

"Hi did I wake you up?"

 

"No it's okay. Why did you call Jinie?" I can tell that she's not fully a wake yet.

 

"Do you really like me?" I asked carefully. She stayed silent for a few minutes. "Hey you still there?"

 

"Yes can we meet let's sort things out for the two of us."

 

"Sure where will we meet?"

 

"My favorite Cafe I'll just take a bath and I'll be going to the Cafe." Oh that Cafe where the food is very great.

"Ok I'll meet you there."

 

So I take a bath as fast as I can. And Rushed outside I didn't bother to have a breakfast because we're. Meeting at the Cafe. I'll just eat there.

 

I arrived at the Cafe looking at the name of it. "Moon Cafe" when someone tap my shoulder. I thought that it's Wonyoung because her figure is tall. I looked at a person i was shocked a beautiful woman smiling at me with black short hair maybe late 20's holding a hands of a little boy smiling at me. She's wearing a black leather jacket white inner shirt and denim pants. The little boy is wearing a button up shirt with shorts. I was stunned by her beauty.

 

"Are you going to eat here?” the lady asks me but before I can talk another beautiful woman come she’s a lot smaller than the first woman who talked to me. She has this cat eyes and chubby cheeks.

 

“Babe how can you open the café if I have the keys.” Oh they are the owners of the café. The smaller woman looked at me with a very sharp look and linked her arms to the taller lady. God this lady is very intimidating. “Lisa who’s this girl are you flirting to a young girl in front of our son?” Oh they are lovers and already has a son. But they look young though.

 

“No babe chill I am asking her if she’ll eat at the café.”

 

"Oh right I'm going to eat and I'm waiting for a how do I address her." What should I address Wonyoung to this people?

 

"I'm guessing you're here for a date. Right" the taller woman asks me.

 

"Yes you can say it’s a date." She then smiled at me.

 

"Leo go to your mommy Jennie first I'm just going to open the Cafe and serve this young lady okay." The boy just nods and go to her mother.

 

"Sorry for earlier I'm just to protective when it comes to my wife." The lady named Jennie said to me. I understand her, her wife is pretty they are both pretty. They look familiar though. I think I saw them somewhere.

 

As soon as they opened the door they invite me to sit at spot I admit they placed me to a very good spot. I was just playing with my phone when Jennie sit to the chair in front of me.

 

"Lisa is preparing for you and your date it's on the house."

 

"If you're thinking about earlier it's no big deal for me you don't have to do that." She smiled at me

 

"No it's not about that she's just like that when she feels that a person has a great aura around them."

 

"Oh ok thank you. "

 

"So are you waiting for a girl or a boy? But I'm guessing that you are waiting for a girl. You are giving me the same vibe as my wife when we are younger."

 

"Yes I'm waiting for girl."

 

"Are you dating or are you just liking her." Ok she's asking too much but at least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter