Pink

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

After the call that I made I decided to get my hair dye light pink. Why? I always want o dye my hair before but Chaeyon always said no and I don’t know why. Since No body will stop me from doing anything I want I just go for it.

 

“Pink suits you ma’am but I suggest that we should put some extension to you.” Should I or should I not are they just milking some money from me. Oh who cares it’s my money anyways new hair new me.

 

“You can do that.” I just simply said and the hair stylist just give me an assuring smile.

 

After a few hours of me going through different process. The stylist dried my hair and faced me to the mirror.

 

“You did a great choice ma’am”

 

“IS that really me?” wow I look different with long pink hair. My usual hair is black or blond short hair.

 

I finished all my orders and some stuff for my business I just played games all day. A typical Miyawaki Sakura’s day to be honest.

 

I prepared for tonight’s program, it is my first day as an official regular guest for Fixing a broken Heart. As a preparation I listened to some previous episodes so that I am not that clue less on what am I doing. Should I wear something nice or should I just wear something casual.  Why am I nervous about this guesting thing? It is already my second time doing this you should be confident because they are confident on you that’s why they want me to be a regular guest, and I won’t let them down especially Eunbi. She helped me a lot in just a matter of days.

 

“You can do this Kkura you are strong Eunbi will be there so don’t chicken out.” I said to myself while looking at my figure at the mirror. I wear a black turtle neck and a red skirt. Do I over dress? I don’t have the time to change some clothes I need to pick up Eunbi from her apartment.

 

I arrive at her apartment and waited for her at the lobby. I sent her a text message to her to notify her that I am already hear. I already saw her and she is just walking fast she passed me. I felt my phone vibrated and I look who it is, it’s eunbi.

 

“Hey I am already at the lobby where are you? Are you smoking outside.” She didn’t recognize me at all.

 

I tapped her shoulder. “How bold of you to assume that I am smoking I already trying to quit it. And besides you already walked passed me.”

 

“Kkura?” her voice hitched a little bit. “I. just. Who. Wow you look.” She looks at me from head to toe.

 

“Did I over dress?” I think I did.

 

“no you’re not. It’s just that you already look stunning when you have the short blond hair and waiting just a t-shirt and pants but now your beyond stunning right now. To be honest with you If you didn’t come from break up I would flirt with you.”

 

Eunbi’s POV

 

, , did I just really said that I would flirt with her. well who wouldn’t she is freaking gorgeous right now. Eunbi calm the freak down.

 

“You and your jokes. Common we still have a long night.” Yes, I can tell that we really have a long night.

 

"Kkura what comes to your mind that you decided to have a total make over from your hair to clothes?" Is this some sort of a moving on face?

 

She still looking at the road when she answered. "For the longest time I really want a pink hair but my ex always forbids me to do it and I really don’t know why. As for my clothes I usually wear this kind of clothes when I'm going out it's just that you always see me wasted with shirt and pants."

 

"I almost got fooled that you’re a nerd who likes to play games and always wearing shirt and pants."

 

"Ey can't a nerd wear nice clothes? You watch too many dramas that you have a stereotype for a nerd."

 

"So you're a nerd huh." I a little bit.

 

"Not really I just like games that’s all."

 

We arrived at the radio station. I briefed her for a little time. Like I've said she's born for this job she already gets what I'm talking about.

 

"Good every one this is your cute and y DJ, DJ Bi. Before we proceed for our first caller I would like to an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter