2kim

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo’s POV

 

Hi I am Minjoo a graduating student for arts. For me everything is normal until last year I just realize that I fell in love with my best friend. We are your typical best friend who grew up together as childhood friends. We were there for each other since day.

 

We are each other's first. First hug, she's the first person that I held hands with, and first kiss. But I never knew that I will fell in love with her.

 

"Staring is a bit rude Minjoo." I snapped out of my trance when she talked.

 

"Sorry I'm just thinking of something." She' s Kim Chaewon my childhood friend and best friend. We are taking the same course, we've been classmates since we're kids.

 

"You've been spacing out lately what's the matter is there anything wrong?" How can I just say that I'm having feelings for her?

 

"Nothing really I'm not just in the mood." She then closen our gap and hugged me tightly. I love the way it feels, the warmth of her hug i feel safe it's like home for me.

 

"Everything will be alright Minmin." She kissed my cheeks. Chaewon and her flirty side.

 

"Kim chae you're stealing some kisses again. " I pretend to be mad but deep into me hear I'm very happy about.

 

"I'm not going to stop kissing you even if you already have a boyfriend he won't stop me from doing that." She always kisses me on my cheeks or on my lips but we don't make out just pecks. "So any new person who already confess to you?" Chaewon asked

 

My problem isn't just me falling in love with my best friend, but I'm hiding the fact that I'm a lesbian not just from her but also my parents. They always thought that I'm straight but no I'm a lesbian and I'm afraid that my parents will disown me for that. Should I change my preference for my parents, so that they won’t be disappointed with me?

 

 

 

am her at Chaewon's house doing some paper works for our defense. Chaewon is focused at her laptop and I found myself admiring her. "Chaewon I have something to ask."

 

"What is it? Are you having problems with your paper work?" She slightly looked at me.

 

"Nope. What if I say that I am a lesbian what will be your reaction? " she started to laugh so hard.

 

"Are you kidding me you are a definition of a straight girl. Don't be ridiculous Kim Minjoo." Right she won't believe me with that.

 

I stand up on where I am sitting. Then I walked towards her and remove her hands from the keyboard and I sat down on her lap.

 

"Even if I do this you won't believe me?"

 

Her ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter