DJ Bi

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the characters and the situation in this story is fictional.

 

Eunbi's POV

 

Hi I'm Kwon Eunbi 25 single. I'm a radio DJ for 3 years. It's my dream since I'm little kid to be a do. Luckily my parents are very supportive about my dream, they never drought me and my dreams. In fact, they encourage me to pursue it when I'm facing some problems.

 

Are you asking for my uality? I'll answer that for you. I'm biual I dated boys and girls from older to much younger. But as of now I prefer girls but who knows who am I will end up with and I'm sure nobody knows.

 

 

I closed my eyes as take a deep breath we are about to take our first caller. The team starts to count down 3 2 1 ques.

 

“Hello good evening this is your cute and y DJ, DJ Bi. And this the show where we try to listen and help you with your love problem Fixing a Broken Heart” I said it with my most energetic voice.

 

“We have our first caller for the day named BM. Hello BM how’s your day?” I asked him

 

“oh hi DJ Bi my day is just fine normal day.” He’s energetic I see now let’s set up the mood right now. I played an energetic background music.

 

“hi there I can see that you are very energetic, it seems like you don’t have any love problem?”

 

“not really I’m just here to ask you a question.” Is this one of those indecent proposal that I get while I’m on air.

 

“ok shoot your shot BM.”

 

“Actually this question is from a friend that is an avid listener, to your show and I want her to be happy that the one who answered her question is her favorite DJ.” He’s a bit sweet to do that for his friend I guess I’ll stop assuming things. Don’t blame me I’ve experienced different kind of things trough years.

 

“Ok go ahead and ask I’ll answer it as long as I know the answer.” He laughed on what I said.

 

“when do you start to date after a break up? Does the Three-month rule still apply today?”

 

“It always depend on the person. They always say that the person who immediately enter a new relationship never really loved their ex. But for me it always different from one person to another. What if it is their way to move on? We can’t just judge them just because they already find the right person. Do you know why? We can’t control our feelings toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter