Wonie

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura’s POV

 

Here I am looking up in front of a tall building. Why? Because my crazy just agreed to Eunbi’s offer to come with her to the radio station. Maybe I just bored and want to explore something new.

 

I felt a pair of hand tapped my shoulder. “Hey Kkura are you okay?” Eunbi asked me.

 

“Yes I am. Bit nervous to be honest and I don’t know why.”

 

I heard a soft laughter that came from her. “Don’t be nervous everyone will be happy if they know who you are.” I looked at her like I am asking questions.

 

“Why would they be?”

 

“We have the highest rating ever since our first airing and it is because of you.”

 

“And why are they going to be happy about me going there?” can she just tell me the reason.

 

“Because of you and your story many people tuned in because of your story.” Does my story really that sad that it hit the highest rating from her program?

 

We stated to wall but something is bothering me it can’t get out of my mind. “Does my story really look that pitiful that many people want to hear it?” I finally build up my courage to ask Eunbi.

 

Eunbi stopped in front of the elevator and press a button. “No.” she simply said to me.

 

“Then why? Why are they that interested into my story?” Do I look weak? I want to cry so bad.

 

She held my wrist and pulled me to enter the elevator. She pressed the 12th floor. “Yes your story is a very painful to hear but it still can happen to anyone and some person are still experiencing those kind of situation. You are different Kkura you have the courage to speak up on what happen to you, not everyone can tell their true story and I know that you don’t need any advice you just need a person who wants to listen to your problem. Most of my caller doesn’t seek for an advice I know that deep inside them they want to tell a story to a stranger. That’s one of the main point of my program to listen what they really feel about the situation

 

"They can understand and relate to your story. Yes, I admit that your story is one of a kind but cheating is a very common. It's like you're giving them a voice to tell the misery and pain that they experience and never told to anyone. Sakura you opened the eyes to those people who didn't experience those kind of things." I'm just staring at her the whole time she's talking. Now I can say she really is a great person to be a host to this kind of program.

 

"Thank you for telling me this. I just don't want to look weak and pitiful. To anyone."

 

"And I don't want you to think those kind of things you are strong Kkura." Her words are very comforting.

 

 

We arrived at the booth and everyone is looking at us with a very playful look. Are they teasing Eunbi? What is Eunbi's orientation does she like girls?

 

"Hey Eunbi who's this is she your girl friend? you hide her from us all this time?" A girl with a pouty lips asked.

 

"Shut up Yena you'll be surprise if you know who she is." Eunbi smirked at them as she look at me.

 

"Then who's the girl" a very short girl asked.

 

"Ok Sakura this Yena the moderator and the one who's taking calls before she gives it to me." Yena waved her hand and I did the same thing. "This is Nako the segment producer."

 

"Hi I'm Miyawaki Sakura." I simply introduced myself to them.

 

"She sounded familiar but I can't remember where did I heard her voice." I can see that Yena is in deep her thoughts.

 

Eunbi's POV

 

Should I already tell them who Kkura is? Or should I just let them think especially Yena. I look at Kkura she's giggles on how Yena Acts right now. Well I should tell them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter