Greedy

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung's POV

 

Sunday this means that Yujin and I have our weekly date. She's still the same as she started to court me. Nothing new nothing less. Some says that it's not that good that she's not doing new things but for it's fine to be honest it still flutters me. Why because we are students we still have limitations on what we can do. We don't have our own money we are just saving up from our allowances just to have dates weekly. And I am not a person who demand for free date we should split it in half we can treat each other if we already have our own jobs.

 

We decided to go to our favorite Cafe. As we enter Yujin is looking at a couple. I think they're a couple because the pink hair woman is staring at her date the way Yujin stared at me every time we go out on a date.

 

"What's the problem? Do you know them?"

 

"Yes the short haired one she's DJ Bi." Oh my gosh. I took out my phone and searched her name on social media and gosh I think the woman in front of her is Kkura.

 

"Do you want to approach them and take a picture?" I looked at Yujin her eyes are sparkling. She's such a fan girl of DJ Bi. I held her wrist and approach them.

 

As we arrived at their table. I got shy and so is Yujin. So we're just standing beside the table hoping that they would notice us luckily Kkura noticed us .

 

"Uhm do you need anything?" Yujin is still shy so I just talk nothing will happen if we both stared at them.

 

"You are DJ Bi and if I'm not mistaken based on the color of your hair your Kkura right."

 

"Uh yes that's us." DJ Bi is a bit hesitant to answer.

 

"Hi I'm Wonyoung and this is Yujin."

 

"Oh you're the girl who confessed on my first day as a guest." Oh she remembered.

 

"This is Yujin she's a big fan of your show." I nudge Yujin's arms.

 

"Oh you're the lucky girl?" Kkura said and smiled to yujin.

 

"Oh and just call us Eunbi and Sakura unnie. I'm not that comfortable when someone is calling me by my DJ name in public." Eunbi unnie said.

 

"Sit with us. Besides all of the sits are occupied." Sakura unnie said.

 

Sakura unnie stand from her sit and sit beside Eunbi unnie. We shyly walk in front of them and sat quietly. I know Yujin is in panic so I just held her hands.

 

"So are you together now or still on that courting stage?"

 

"No we're not yet together." Yujin softly said.

 

"So tell me about your situation now?" Eunbi unnie asked us. Is this an on the spot interview for the both of us?

 

"She's stagnant." I flatly said to them. I feel an awkward tension in the air. "But I love it. I love the way we are right now. Nothing more nothing less, she's consistent that's why I love it."

 

"But some people say that being consistent isn't enough they should improve in the future." Sukra unnie asked with full of seriousness in her eyes. I looked at Yujin and smiled at her.

 

"Being consistent is enough for me I'm not greedy for love. I'm not greedy for something more than what she's giving to me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter