Nakhii

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nako's POV

 

I didn't expect that I will cross paths with the person that I love who left me without saying anything. She’s smiling at me like we were strangers and nothing happen between us.

 

We met in Japan few years ago we are young back then. We are very young and dumb we do what lovers do but we're too young to admit our feelings for each other. Or should I say she's the one who afraid to admit because I already told her that I like her but she didn't respond to it she just ignored my confession to her back then.

 

Everything is going well until she suddenly disappeared without a word and I'm Not the person who tries to pursue a person who suddenly disappeared without a word. But deep inside my heart is crushed into pieces so I just focused on chasing my dreams and here I am with my dream job and my other dream is right in front of me but I don’t know what to feel should I be happy? Should I be angry?

 

"From falling in love deeper into you." Should I believe in her? But why did she leave me without anything any explanation.

 

"Then you should have just say something to me. Not just left me hanging in the air." I'm trying to keep calm.

 

"I am afraid of taking the risk. And I'm afraid that you'll just end up leaving me."

 

"What a pathetic way to protect your heart and instead of breaking your heart you break mine and decided to leave me? What a mature move Tomi."

 

“Do you think that is easy for me to leave the person I love without saying anything?” I sarcastically laugh at her.

 

“Yes because you left that easily. Do you even consider what I am feeling back then?” I glared at her.

 

“Yes I considered it for many times Nako It’s not just for my own good Nako I did this for you. I did everything for your dreams!”

 

“My Dreams? Bull the only thing you consider back then is yourself.”

 

"We are young back then Nako! You have dreams and so do I and knowing that we will make such dumb decisions so I decide to sacrifice my own happiness for the both of us."

 

"We can chase those dreams together Tomi!"

 

"Do you think we could chase those dreams together when we are together all we do is dumb we shouldn’t do we went overboard back then and I know that it’s not healthy anymore. You are a top student but when we met and do those kind of things your grade drastically go down. Do you think that I didn't notice that?" So she did notice it.

 

"But you are part of it. You are part of the dream Tomi." Tears start flowing on her cheeks.

 

"I know that! That's why I look for you after our graduation. But you're gone and your friends tell me that you're here in Korea so I came here to look for you. And it took years before I found you.” So she did look for me.

 

“Ok we didn’t expect that from this two who have a past before that let’s take a break first. See you after this song ‘I hate you, I love you’ gnash ft. Olivia o’brien.”

 

 

 

Eunbi’s POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter