Confession and Courting.

Fixing a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi's POV

 

I woke up due to the bright light that hits my face. Arms around my waist, bodies are touching together her head is buried on my shoulder. That's the position of me and Sakura is right now. I'm almost leaving now here at Sakura's house, I have my own clothes and things here now. I even bring my PC set up here for work it is beside Sakura’s pc we are like couple oh wait we are couple. I barely go to my apartment now because everything I need is in here. Besides that, I can't just tell Sakura to move in to my apartment because she's working here.

 

Let me tell you something about Sakura since I've been leaving with her for almost a month now. She's very focused on her work and in games sometimes I got jealous to her games because I can't get her attention even if I'm wearing something y, heck I even sat on her lap just wearing oversized shirt and she didn't even bother to look at me. Damn my seduction skills are getting rusty or is just Kkura is not into kind of things maybe I should cosplay one of the characters that she's playing to catch her attention?

 

"Good morning." I heard a soft greeting behind me as she's slowly exposing my shoulder.

 

"Good morning to you too." She didn't answer back but she started to kiss my exposed shoulder up to my neck.

 

"Babe it's too early for this." I said as she's squeezing my . I faced her to give her a kiss. Our lips are moving in sync. I can feel her tongue exploring my mouth. I was about to take of my shirt when she suddenly stops kissing me and stand up it made me frozen on my spot.

 

"Miyawaki Sakura!"

 

"What?" She's acting like she didn't do anything to me!

 

"Come back here and finish what you started!" I demand her I have right to do that I'm her girlfriend and she started to tease me.

 

"You said it's too early for that." And now she's saying as if it's my fault.

 

"God damn it." I removed my shirt and rushed towards her to kiss her. We end up having on the bathroom and I don't why we end up there.

 

"Nothing is too early for this babe." I rested my arms to her shoulder as the water is hitting our bodies.

 

“I know you’re tired let me clean you up.” She did clean me up. Her touch doesn’t have malice on it and I admire it.

 

After we washed up I started to cook breakfast for us. She started to work of her orders to give a free time for the airing tonight. Ever since we live together I appreciate the work is she doing just to make time for the airing and to have time to spend with me the day after she really is working her off. She never whined about it in fact she looks like even more energetic when doing our show, she never shows that she’s tired. When I start to learn about that I make sure to spoil her every time week, I cook for her normally she cooks for me, I do all the house hold chores, heck I can even feed her if she wants to.

 

“Babe come let’s eat breakfast.”

 

“Ok.” A typical Sakura respond she’s very cold sometimes.

 

They always say that you will just know the person when you start living together. That’s true the things that I don’t know are slowly coming out every day we live together and I am loving every inch of it.

 

“Why are you spacing out babe?”

 

“Oh nothing I am just thinking what will happen if we live together.” She looked at me and raised one of her eye brow.

 

“We’re practically living together what are you talking about?”

 

“What I mean is will it be the same when we got married?”

 

“Do you want to marry me?”

 

“Of course why you don’t want to marry me?” I acted cute in front of her.

 

“Hey don’t look at me like that. Don’t worry I will marry you but not today.” My eyes light up. I stand up on the chair and sit down on her lap.

 

“Really not today maybe tomorrow will do babe should I cancel our program today to look for dress or gown for our wedding? Who should we invite babe common. Oh should I call my parents about it? Who should we invite? Your friends my frien- “I stopped blubbering some words when I feel a pair of lips pressed to mine.

 

“Shh calm down woman we will get there.” She fixed my hair. “Finish your food so you can still rest before preparing for the program tonight.” I just nod at her and go back to my sit and continue eating, Sakura really knows how to shut me up with those lips.

 

We finished eating and instead of taking a break I researched for the topic we will discuss tonight. Should I call someone for this? Maybe I should call them.

 

“Kkura?” “Yes?”

 

“You know our topic for tonight right? I’m thinking I should contact those two kids for our topic tonight?” I am asking for suggestion.

 

“That’s okay for me. You should contact them.”

 

 “But I don’t have their number.” She then gives her phone. “What will I do with this babe.”

 

“You know my password right. Just look for their number there I got it when we ate at the café with them last time.” Oh she get their number.

 

I called them and they say that it is okay for them to be caller tonight. What a life saver they have a good opinion on this because they are still in this phase of relationship. I got back to work. I should also entertain another caller for this topic.

 

Fast forward to the night. Kkura and I are now preparing for our show. I already told Nako that we will have three callers two will be at the same time and one random. This segment of Fixing a broken heart become one of our regular segment that have a very high rating although we are not conscious about our ratings but it is a good thing that we have a stable segment except for the main program.

 

The show is about to start in 3 2 1 and que.” Hello good evening this is your cute and y DJ, DJ Bi. And this is talk with the cherry blossom with Kkura. So how’s your day Kkura?”

 

“It’s a bit tiring because of work but I am still excited and have the full energy to the show. So what is our topic for the day DJ Bi?”

 

“The topic will be confessio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter