Two

Baby Steps | NoMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is it?" Jaemin asked again while pointing at the words. So, Jeno read it again for him.

Jaemin is smart, swear! If he's just going to take the subjects seriously. But he doesn't, that's why Jeno is here with him, to teach and help him. Jaemin just wanted to have some fun while he's still young, the youth life rather than this. Believe it or not.

"Hey, is it really hard to understand this?" Jeno asked, that's why Jaemin looked at him and nodded.

"If it's easy, would you still be here to teach me?" Jaemin pointed at him with his pen and shook his head. "Look, you're smarter than me but not everyone has the same IQ as you."

"But this is the basic Jaemin."

"I know, but it's difficult for me, which is why you're here. Anyway-" Jaemin bit his lower lip and moved in closer to Jeno. "I have a question for you." He stated this and leaned closer, forcing Jeno to lean back since Jaemin was too near.

"W-What?" He said, not looking the other person in the eyes. He won't even look at him for a long time, and then he'll stare at him like this?

"Are you in a relationship?" Jaemin smiles.

Jeno gulped.

Just why is this guy too close to him? Is he planning to make fun of him?

Jeno shivered when he decided to look at the other's eye and he regretted that. If they're standing, he'll probably fall.

This guy is something. What is he up to?

"C-Can you move? You can just ask m-me without being so c-close right?" Jeno said and his voice was a bit shaky. Of course Jaemin noticed that, that's why he smirked and moved away. A little.

"Okay. Then, what? Are you dating?"

Jeno hemmed and took a deep breath.

"No, didn't I already answer that question for you?"

"Oh, really? Why? I can't believe it, you deserve to date Jeno-yah. How about, have you experienced dating?"

"I said, I don't have time for that. How can I date someone when I'm too busy studying? Are you okay?" 

Jaemin crossed his arms, his wicked grin still on his face. "How can you do that? You're not having any fun. I know you enjoy studying, but at the very least you need someone to look after you."

Jeno sighs. "I'll do it later. After my studies, I'll have a better job. I want my family to have a better and more comfortable life, and that's my dream. Look at you, you're rich, and you can have fun whenever you want, but in my situation, I can't," Jeno explained. He was irritated by what Jaemin said, but he couldn't do anything because Jaemin didn't understand his situation. He is not in his position.

"You better do this now." Jeno then placed a seatwork on Jaemin's desk.

"Jeno-yah." The younger called him.

"What now?"

"I'm really interested in you, how does it feel to date you?"

Jeno took a swallow. What's the deal with this guy being creepy right now? Is he insane? Jeno gets chills from the way he looks at him.

"It's boring, so you don't have to be interested."

"But I want to date you," he said with a smile. "I don't think it's boring, and I've been telling you that, and I won't get tired of telling you that I enjoy having you around."

"Stop it." Jeno looked away. 

"I'm serious." 

"You're not."

"I am. I'm ing serious Lee Jeno." 

"Jaemin." He called him so Jaemin smiled. Not knowing that it's a warning call. "Yes dear?"

"Do. This. Now." Jeno then pointed to the seatwork that he just made for Jaemin. He knows that Jaemin is flirting but he doesn't want to acknowledge him as one. He just doesn't want to.

"Yes sir!"

---

Jeno said goodbye to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter