Five

Baby Steps | NoMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Renjun-ah!" Jaemin snickered when Renjun answered his call. He couldn't call Mark because that dude is probably busy pursuing Hyuck too. Just like him to Jeno even though it's almost midnight.

When will that boy's heart turn soft?

But Jaemin is willing to wait, everything is worth it when it comes to Jeno.

"Why?!" Renjun complains. By the sound of his voice, it seemed that he just woke up.

"Omo, did I wake you up?"

"Yeah. Thank the you. What is it?!" He sounds furious.

"Okay here me out. I don't know what to do. You know that Jeno doesn't like me right? But Injoong! I'm falling harder. I can't stop!" Jaemin said but almost crying in happiness. He's so happy that he fell for someone like Jeno.

He heard a heavy sigh from the other line. "Seriously Jaemin? You ing wake me up in the middle of the goddamn night just to tell me how whipped your to Jeno?! Is that right?!" Renjun yells.

Jaemin gulped and stared at his phone for a second before answering him again.

"I'm sorry. Hehe. You know that I can't call Mark right?"

"Why don't you call Hendery? Why is it always me? Am I your only friend? You have a lot! For sake."

"Yah! Don't be mad! I'll just treat you tomorrow for lunch you idiot! Just listen to me! I just need someone to listen to me right now."

Renjun rolled his eyes from the other line even though Jaemin couldn't see him. Maybe, Jaemin felt a little excited because this is falling in love for real.

He's always been curious. What does it feel to be in love for real? At first, he only told them about his new tutor and he looked kind of hot. He didn't realize that he had been talking about him when he started tutoring him.

"I think I'm in love." Jaemin said delightly. His voice is full of amazement and by the sound of it, you will notice instantly. "I'm sure that I just like him because you know, aside from being so handsome and hot, he's really smart and pure. Damn it, he even smells so good."

Renjun rolled his eyes again. Why is he so whipped? Listening to him is like a torture because of his whipped .

"Did you just notice?"

"Notice what?"

"That you're in love? Honestly, you're so obvious."

"I am? If it's obvious, why can't Jeno see that? He always thinks that I'm just playing with him. I can't do that to him. Is it my fault that they fell for me and I can't accept their feelings? I only want Jeno." Jaemin pouted while playing with his hand. What can he do in order for Jeno to see him?

He's actually sulking to his parents now for giving Jeno two days off. It means he won't be able to see him and walk him to the waiting shed for two days.

"Okay. You know that I always support you right? You can do it, we're always behind you. I know someday, with your hard work, Jeno will look back at you."

That made Jaemin smile. Renjun might be making fun of him sometimes but he admits that he's someone you can rely on for things like this. He's always ready to listen.

"You know what, I really love it when you're being soft like this."

Renjun made a sound. It was like he felt disgusted.

"Eww Jaem. This is what Jeno talks about. If he heard you saying this to me, he would surely hate you for real!"

"Huh? What's wrong with that? It's true that I really love this side of yours. I'm just being expressive?"

"But not everyone will understand you." Renjun answered so Jaemin scoffed. Maybe Renjun is right. Nothing's wrong for being expressive though, but he's known as a playboy so they will probably misunderstand him.

"You're nice, we know that and nothing's wrong with that. But for Jeno, you're being too much to the point that people misunderstand you for being polite, making them cry in the end because they thought you like them, which is not because you're just being nice."

Jaemin heaves a sigh. "I know that. I'm willing to change, I didn't realize it until Jeno told me so. But, are you afraid that Shotaro might misunderstand too?" Jaemin chuckles when he hears Renjun hissed.

"What the ? How did you know about him?"

"Duh? He's always looking at you whenever we bump into Chenle. What's with the two of you huh?"

"No, nothing. Nothing is going on." Renjun answered quickly so Jaemin chuckled again.

"You can't fool me. Spill the tea now Injoong!"

"Ugh. Fine. I'm teaching him how to speak korean."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter