Four

Baby Steps | NoMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please focus." Jeno said to Jaemin. He caught him not listening but just staring at him for the whole time, like literally.

"I'm focused."

"Yeah, but not into the lesson. Come on, participate. I'm working hard here."

"How? I'm not motivated, you offended me earlier."

Jeno bit his lower lip, ruffling his hair in frustration since Jaemin is being like this again. "I just stated the fact."

"That's not true! I'm true to my words."

He sighs and rubs the inside of his temples. On the occasion that Jaemin became upset, he was well aware that he would call it a day and continue tutoring him the following day. Today, on the other hand, he is the starting point of Jaemin's disappointment and gloom. However, it would be pointless for him to resume tutoring him today if he is not paying attention.

"When did I even lie to you?"

"Can you, just stop? Please?"

"Can you stop as well? I told you I won't." He rolled his eyes and shifted his gaze elsewhere. Hearing Jeno's words, he was deeply offended, as if his feelings were a huge joke. He's dead serious, but Jeno refuses to acknowledge him and yes, it hurts.

"If you keep doing this, you're going to fail."

"I don't care. I can just retake that damn subject or repeat my grade level. You don't have to worry!"

"Na Jaemin!"

"What?!"

He sighs again. This kid here is really stubborn. What did he do so wrong in his past life to deserve this treatment? Jeno is trying so hard but Jaemin is annoying.

Jeno brushed his hair back and gently turned Jaemin's head to make eye contact with him, all while holding Jaemin on the chin of his hand. "Fine. I'm sorry, okay? I won't say that again. I was wrong for saying that to you." He said softly. "But I want you to know, I'm saying that in case you are really serious-"

"I'm serious, Jeno." Jaemin sulks.

Jeno didn't know, but seeing Jaemin like this feels like pinching his heart inside.

Maybe he's not just used to it.

"If you're not believing in me, just don't talk about it."

"I'm sorry, Nana. But you know what I'm trying to say. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to offend you like that."

Jaemin's cheeks flushed in pink. For 's sake! Jeno looks really handsome while saying that and he could just kiss him here, telling that it's okay. But he should control his thirst for him and win his heart first before that.

The younger's lips are slowly smiling as he pulls Jeno around his waist and hugs him.

"Hey, Jaemin!"

"Shh! I want cuddles."

"I'm not your boyfriend!"

Jaemin stopped and looked up and met the older's pair of eyes. "Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"W-What?" Jeno blushed.

"So that we can cuddle like this?"

Jeno shoved him away quickly and hemmed. This guy here, really. He will pass out someday.

"Study!"

----

Jeno observed Jaemin from a distance, it had been a week since Jaemin confessed to him, though he had not taken it to heart, however, seeing him around girls made his eyes roll over.

Jaemin is currently laughing with this unfamiliar girl, and she is being touchy towards him, but he is aware of Jaemin's uncomfortable smile and is attempting to avoid the girl's touch as much as possible.

"You like me? Like my foot!" He muttered, still watching them giving him gifts and this guy has the nerve to smile.

Is that the proper attitude to have after confessing to someone? He even sulked at him for offending him, and now he's behaving that way?

What do you really want, Jaemin?

"The I'm even thinking?"

Donghyuck is not around. He doesn't know where he is but he's a hundred percent sure that he's in good hands.

"Why are you staring at Jaemin?" One of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter