Seven

Baby Steps | NoMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin sighs cautiously, worried that if he moves, he will wake Jeno up. He had just awoken, and to his delight, Jeno was snuggled up to him like a baby, his hold close.

He thought Jaemin was one of his pillows, didn't he? Jaemin couldn't resist grinning now.

"He looks so adorable." Jaemin cooed while looking at Jeno. He looks so comfortable while hugging him. He wonders what will his reaction look like if he found out that he's snuggled on Jaemin like this?

Jaemin has to get up, as much as he wants to stay. He had to prepare breakfast for Jeno, something he could do for letting him spend the night.

He gently took Jeno's hand from him so as not to wake him up, and Jaemin succeeded.

He couldn't see Jeno's parents as he entered the kitchen. Their maid is the only one present, and she is most likely the one who replied to him.

"Good morning." Jaemin greeted her and smiled and the maid did the same. "Uh, can I ask where's Aunty?"

"They went to their work."

"Already?" He asked and ruffled his hair. The maid only nodded to him as an answer.

Jaemin went to the kitchen and checked the fridge if there's something he can cook. He decided to get the eggs, spam and kimchi, he'll just cook fried rice with kimchi and spam with egg on top.

"I can cook here, right?" He asked the maid. Of course it's not his house, he should ask first. The maid just nodded and Jaemin proceeded to cook.

Jeno's eyes opened when the brightness of sunlight hit his face. It's already morning and the first thing he did was look for Jaemin. His side is empty, meaning he's awake already.

"Now where is that punk?" He asked himself then got up from the bed. He washed his face first before going to their kitchen, he smells something and his tummy is now growling.

"Yah!"

"Oh you're awake? Come here, let's eat." Jaemin pulled him and made Jeno sit. Jaemin moves quickly since he's really hungry right now and so is Jeno too. He just let Jaemin move.

"Since you let me stay here, I decided to cook breakfast for us." Jaemin smiled and gave Jeno rice.

"Yeah, thanks."

"You're welcome baby!" Jaemin winks and Jeno could only stare at him in disbelief. This is unbelievable.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, you need to get used to it."

"No, I don't want to."

"Yes you should. Now, eat your breakfast baby."

"Shut up. She'll hear you."

"And so?"

Jeno sighs and Jaemin chuckles. "Just give up Jeno-yah. You will never ever make me stop. I told you how serious I am to you and I don't care if you still like your best friend." Jaemin said casually then started eating.

Jeno is just stealing a glance at him.

---

Jeno had already arrived at the school, but he stopped walking and just stared at their school building and recalling his day with Jaemin. He'd never spent so much time with him before, but that day changed his mind.

He's falling for him.

Jaemin still refuses to leave Jeno's house after they finish eating breakfast. He stayed to accompany him because he was afraid of becoming bored. They also made kimchi together, which was a lot of fun. He had no idea that making kimchi with Jaemin would be so fun and interesting. Of course, Jaemin continues to flirt with him. He'll never get tired of him. Jaemin also cooked for him, which Jeno doesn't mind. He admits that Jaemin is an amazing cook. Even their kimchi was tasty, and his pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter