Eight

Baby Steps | NoMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exam day is approaching, still Jaemin won't stop telling Jeno how much he adores him. He's always been expressive too so that Jeno can feel that he's serious about courting him.

Jeno too, he's slowly getting used to it now.

"Focus on the lesson. You have to study hard so you won't disappoint your parents." Jeno scolds him because Jaemin is just staring at him.

"Focus on the lesson. You have to study hard so you won't disappoint your parents." Jeno scolds him because Jaemin is just staring at him.

"They're not disappointed in having me." Jaemin said proudly and then glanced at Jeno.

"But still, you have to excel. I know you have a capability and you're just not using it. Also, it will help you to find a good university to continue studying." Jeno continues and Jaemin keeps nodding while listening to the other attentively.

"Okay. But you know what? You're really cute today. What exactly did you do?" He then looked at the older. That is, however, the truth. From his silky fallen hair to his natural but gorgeous face and pinkish lips, he radiates charm.

Or is he just madly in love?

Jeno's cheeks were turning scarlet, so he averted his gaze.

"Again, what are you on about?" Jeno snarled. Jaemin is doing it again, and his heart is racing. Damn it, h e had no idea why his heart was thumping so fast and he had no control in it.

"Omo? My kitty is mad? That's so cute you know? Stop being so cute if you want me to study. It's distracting me."

"W-What? My... What?" Jeno bit his cheeks inside. Why does this guy always have a new nickname for him?

I thought I'm used to it!

"My kitty. Ehe. What do you want to eat?"

It's lunchtime, and Jaemin simply drags him out of their room when he gets out of his room, and Hyuck allows Jaemin to drag him. Since they had finished their meals, Jaemin approached him and asked about certain English phrases that he couldn't understand. Now that Jeno is attempting to teach him once more, he has gone blank and is just staring at him.

"I'm full already, and don't you dare to buy me something to eat." Jeno warned him.

"Why? I want to pamper you." Jaemin pouted but he's damn serious.

"Can't you stop?"

Jaemin pressed his lips into thin lines and looked at Jeno like he couldn't believe that he's saying that.

"You're saying that again as if you can stop me. Aren't you tired huh baby?" Jaemin smirks, then grabs Jeno's chin gently in his hands, almost completely closing the distance between their faces.

Jeno gasped and his body stopped functioning.

"G-Go away."

"Huh?"

"Jaemin! They're looking at us."

"I don't care. Stop being cute then." Jaemin chuckles then moves away a little. It's fun to tease Jeno, while the latter just ducks his head a little because of shyness.

"Na Jaemin seriously?"

"What?"

"You're having fun?" He scoffed.

"What are you talking about? I'm trying to focus here." He winks and all Jeno can do is ruffle his hair and be patient.

"Stop flirting."

"Uh, no I won't. This is the only way I know to express my feelings to you sincerely." Then he smiled again and poked the other's cheek.

----

"Wow, wow. Look at your friend Mark. Look at him." Renjun said sarcastically while shaking his head.

"Yeah, he's with Jeno. What's with that?"

"I believe he promised me to buy me a lunch for waking me up in the middle of ing night just to say how whipped he is." Renjun ruffled his hair in annoyance and looked at the two males. "It's been a week. What the hell is wrong with him?"

"Well, do you want to share with me?" Hyuck smiled and asked him so Renjun smiled back.

"Thanks Hyuck."

"No you can't. My mom made this only for Hyuck. She will be upset if she knows about this."

"She wouldn't know."

"I can't lie to her."

"Fine. I won't eat. I'm not poor." Renjun rolled his eyes and he was about to stand up to buy his lunch but someone put a tray on their table. There's a lot of food.

"Omo, he seems familiar?" Mark mumbles.

"Hi Renjun." The guy shyly waved his hand and smiled gently.

"Wow, he has the same smile as Jeno?" Hyuck asked.

"Ey, Shotaro." Renjun smiled too and then glanced at the food. "What is it?"

"That's lunch obviously." Hyuck rolled his eyes so Renjun glared.

"Shut up."

"Uhh. I just want to treat you to something delicious, and of course for being patient with me." He answered shyly. "It's one of my ways of thanking you."

"You don't have to do this, you know? But thank you Shotaro."

"Welcome. Ahh, my mother made some sushi for you. I hope you like it."

"Are you kidding? I love her sushi! Yah! I'm telling you this is the best. Anyway, this is Mark and his future boyfriend, Hyuck. Guys, this is Shotaro." Renjun introduced them.

Donghyuck blushed because of that and Mark noticed too then smiled. He's really cute for him and he can't stop smiling.

Shotaro looked at them and smiled. "Hi Mark! Hi Hyuck. My name is Shotaro and I'm Renjun's friend." Shotaro bowed his head.

"Hi. You can share a table with us if you want." Mark said.

"I wanted to, but I'm already done eating. I just came here to give Renjun his food."

"Really? Ahh thank you again Shotaro." Renjun smiled at him.

"I'll go now. Enjoy your food, I-I'll sit with you tomorrow. Is it okay if I invite my friends too?"

"That would be great."

When Shotaro left, the two males dropped their eyes on Renjun. They have this suspicious look that Renjun can easily read.

"What the are you up to?"

"He likes you." Hyuck said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yes. He looks really happy when you say you like the food that his mom prepared." Mark added and Hyuck gave him a high five.

"You're crazy."

"You're blind!"

"I'm not! That's how Shotaro talks to people because he's shy. You want some?"

----

Jeno almost jumped in surprise when Jaemin suddenly appeared after walking out of the class. It's over and he's ready to go home, but why did he forget that he still ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter