One

Baby Steps | NoMin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno was supposed to have a nice day, but it didn't turn out that way. The incident occurred as he was returning from the cafeteria with Donghyuck, where he had purchased a milk drink, when he noticed that his English textbook had gone missing. However, he was confused by a small letter on his desk at the time.

Saying, "I just borrowed your book Jeno-yah. I will copy your assignment. Thanks!" -Jaemin♡

It's Jaemin all over again. When is that idiot going to quit acting like this, for real? Fortunately, their English lesson had ended. If Jeno doesn't have his textbook, he will be doomed.

What was the point of drawing a heart next to Jeno's name in the first place? What if someone sees it and interprets it incorrectly?

He's in a different class, but he's still able to sneak into Jeno's room to grab his book or anything else he needs. Jaemin is acting like his boss here.

"Oh, your book has gone lost once again." Donghyuck then slurped his drink.

"Right. You can't stop him." Jeno shook his head before sitting and rubbing his temple.

"Do you think you're doing a good job? Why does it seem like Jaemin's brain is empty?" The younger asked, then sat next to Jeno.

"Of course. I'm doing everything and I think I'm doing well, but that guy was the problem. Not me. Most of the time, he isn't paying attention to me." He groaned and ruffled his hair.

Jeno is Jaemin's English tutor. He's a poor English speaker who sometimes struggles to keep up with others. Jeno had known Jaemin before taking on the role of his tutor. Na Jaemin is a name that everyone has heard of. Most ladies like him since he is a wonderful person with a beautiful smile that can melt your heart simply by staring at it.

Everyone thinks he's a gorgeous young man.

He is, in fact, the genuine deal. Even when he's with his family, Jaemin behaves in the same manner.

On second thought, being overly kind is also a negative thing for Jeno.

Because Jaemin seems to be flirting with them. Hadn't he seen how they blushed when they spoke to him? Except for his family, of course.

Some females thought Jaemin liked them, so they attempted to express their feelings, but he didn't. He's simply trying to be polite. Hina is Jaemin's only female friend since she knows him well and they've known each other since kindergarten.

Jeno felt sorry for those girls.

"I guess, you will be his tutor forever." Donghyuck laughed.

"What? Hell no. I have goals in life. I'm not going to spend the rest of my beautiful life with him just for the sake of being his tutor." Jeno shrugged, keeping his books tucked away under his desk.

"Be thankful. You're very blessed to be with him." Donghyuck made a sneering face.

"No, it's a curse." Jeno sighed and sank his chin to his desk, his eyes rolling back in his head but then, two of his classmates approached him.

"Hey, Jeno," she said, poking him.

Jeno took a look at them and then sat comfortably. "What?"

Actually, he doesn't need to ask a question in the first place. He already knew what they wanted.

Why aren't they getting tired of this? Jeno will always decline of course and he's not weak. 

"Can you give these to Jaemin? You two were close, right?" she said, before handing him their love letters.

"Why would I do this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter